Men's Health Community
Blood flow restriction in section of penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I have a section of my penis that does not fill with blood to the same degree during a semi erection, and this section is also thinner (squeezed in) often  in a flaccid state, particularly when it's cold.
The section is about a third of  the way down the shaft of my penis extending from my body,
I can describe it as causing a type of "hourglass" shape to my penis, but no where near the ratio of dimensions of an hourglass.
I think this is causing weakened erections, and less frequent morning erections.
Is it possible that an inner part of my penis damaged.?
If this is because of lack of proper blood circulation, you may visit websit of mantoboss.com. It will give you insight into your problem and may give you some useful exercise. Wish you best of luck.
The penis is one of the external structures of the male reproductive system. The penis has three parts: the root, which attaches to the wall of the abdomen; the body, or shaft; and the glans (glands) penis, which is the cone-shaped end (head). The opening of the urethra, the tube that transports semen and urine, is at the tip of the glans (glands) penis.

Your penis must store blood to keep an erection. If the veins in the penis cannot prevent blood from leaving the penis during an erection, you'll lose your erection. This is called venous leak. Venous leakage may occur with vascular disease. Venous leakage is also associated with diabetes, Peyronie's disease (buildup of scar tissue in the penis that leads to curved, painful erections), certain nerve conditions, and even severe anxiety.