Men's Health Community
Blood flow restriction in section of penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood flow restriction in section of penis

I have a section of my penis that does not fill with blood to the same degree during a semi erection, and this section is also thinner (squeezed in) often  in a flaccid state, particularly when it's cold.
The section is about a third of  the way down the shaft of my penis extending from my body,
I can describe it as causing a type of "hourglass" shape to my penis, but no where near the ratio of dimensions of an hourglass.
I think this is causing weakened erections, and less frequent morning erections.
Is it possible that an inner part of my penis damaged.?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
139792_tn?1299416777
If this is because of lack of proper blood circulation, you may visit websit of mantoboss.com. It will give you insight into your problem and may give you some useful exercise. Wish you best of luck.
Blank
The penis is one of the external structures of the male reproductive system. The penis has three parts: the root, which attaches to the wall of the abdomen; the body, or shaft; and the glans (glands) penis, which is the cone-shaped end (head). The opening of the urethra, the tube that transports semen and urine, is at the tip of the glans (glands) penis.

Your penis must store blood to keep an erection. If the veins in the penis cannot prevent blood from leaving the penis during an erection, you'll lose your erection. This is called venous leak. Venous leakage may occur with vascular disease. Venous leakage is also associated with diabetes, Peyronie's disease (buildup of scar tissue in the penis that leads to curved, painful erections), certain nerve conditions, and even severe anxiety.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...