Men's Health Community
Boyfriends Penis is a Weird Shape?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Boyfriends Penis is a Weird Shape?

So i recently started dating a new guy and we messed around for the first time the other day...  Im in my mid 20's and have had several boyfriends, all whos penis's looked pretty much the same just varied in size to a degree.  My new boyfriend however is a bit different and im wondering if anything is wrong... His penis is really thick at the bottom and then gets really thin at the top, like an elongated triangle I guess.  The head is really small and pointy.  I have no idea if this is normal.. i really like this guy but having sex does not feel like much im guessing due to how small the head of his penis is.  Is this normal and I have just never come across it before or should this be a cause for concern?  Sex is important to me as its something i like to have every day with my partner so im worried this might ruin our relationship.
also he said he cant orgasm on his back... is this something other men experience?
Girlfriend, you are describing my man to a tee..sure you ain't dating him? Just kidding! Seriously though, I am in my late 40's and I have seen plenty of odd shapes and sizes. My man has the same shape you mention. It is perfectly normal!
If he can't orgasm on his back, it's because he learned to do it upright or on top! Often our first orgasm (males and females) is the way we orgasm in the future. His first might have been a stand up, or him on top.

Don't worry about it! He is fine! Just find other ways to have fun, in the shower, you sitting back to him and him on a chair....etc..in time he will learn to orgasm with you on his back!
Thanks!! Im glad someone else has seen this before!! I was a little worried, I feel a lot better now.  Do you still find the sex is good even with the smaller head???