Breast + erectyle disfunction
I am 39 y/o and started taking vasotec to high blood pressure, from the day I started taking it I lost my sex drive, just the night before I was very hard, lasting more than an hour as usual, now I barely keep my erection 15 minuts and give up. My main concern is the lost of sensitivity on my penis, my scrotum is now hanging all the way down and the worse thing is that breast appeared on my chest. I work out 4 times a week, jogging every morning, I am athletic and considering to use tamoxifen (nolvadex) 10mg to revert the gynecomastia and recover from high strogen levels (wich I believe the problem is) I have lost all my fat from 20% to 13% but it remains fat on my belly and nipples, I hate my breast, it look like a teenager breast. My urologist just prescribe me Levitra, it worked wonderful but my anger is that I WORKED VERY GOOD just to the minute i took the vasotec why do I have to fix what was working like a charm? now I am loosing length From 19cm to 17cm. What do you think about the tamoxifen? would you agree with me? I do not want to be an oldman with ***** **** and hanging skin where once was a delicious penis. Please help me!!!!! I am begging you.
I posted a reply in the 'penis shrinkage' thread for you, hope you find some answers.
You may want to ask the Doc about Cozaar.  It works for my BP with virtually no side effects. Have you had bloodwork done to see what your testosterone levels are? A good endrocrinologist should be able to help if your GP doesn't seem to concerned about the T levels.  Good luck.
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle