Broken Penis?
Hi there

I just remembered a time back about 2 months ago when my bf and I were having sex. During intercourse i bumped down on him on a realy bad angle pretty hard. I was wondering if i could have broken my bf's penis. He said that he was in quite alot of pain and he did get a little bruising on the top of his penis.

I dont think i heard a poping or ripping noise
He can still get some sort of erection but not a full blown hard erection
Sometimes he looses this erection or sometimes he does manage to reach some kind of orgasm.

I was wondering if It sounds as though i have broken his penis?
Does it look like a seriouse case? Would it repair by itself or is it important that i get him to a doctor as soon as i can?
How do i tell him that i have broken his penis? (If I have)
How can i get him to see a doctor about it? ( i have asked him too before but he doesnt want too)
Sounds kinda like a broken penis, or something close to that.  He shoul dprobably go see a doctor.  Better safe than sorry, especially if is affecting erectile quality.
Oh yeah, regarding your other questions:

Tell him that what you describe is the most common way that penises are broken (it is).  Tell him not to be shy, and that he will regret it in the long run if he doesn't see a doctor.  I frankly can't understand why he wouldn't want to get it checked out, especially if his erections aren't working properly.  Maybe he's shy?  It's still not worth it.
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
wholesalepharma joined this community
Welcome them!
Sep 24
opus88 commented on photo
Sep 23
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle