Brown semin and a white discharge
i am a married man and have not been unfaithful. but travel alot. i was home about 2 weeks ago and had sex with my wife. 2 days after haveing sex i left for work. 3 days later i masterbated my semin was dark like tea. and about 10 days later it has lightened up but still brown. i have also notice a small white discharge on the head of my penis that arrives sometime in the morning a couple hours after i showered. i notice it when i go for a pee.
My qestion is should i be worried about my health and 12 year marrage
I forgot to mention 3 or 4 days after inter coare i experienced flu like symptons (weak with fever) lasted about 12 or 14 hours then felt better.
i have read that dark semen can be the result of prostate problems. and the sound of it could mean infection. id get to the dr so they can treat you now.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.