Men's Health Community
Bump on balls

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Bump on balls

I happen to be getting outta the shower last week and I noticed that I have a bump on the left side of my balls. Been tested of diesease and I was good. And havnt been sexually active in awile. What could that be???
You should treat any surface abnormality on the testicles, especially if it suddenly shows up, with the highest attention. It may be nothing significant but it may be the first stages of cancer development, even if there is no pain.

So, go to a doctor to have this checked as soon as possible.

Good luck.
If the lump actually moves around against your testicle, it may be a thing called a hyrdocel - it's a lump of tissue that has dropped down into the scrotum.  Get your Dr. to check it out.
i am a 20 year old man. and my left ball started to hurt. then i woke up the next mprning and it felt swallen, it hurts when i walk and sit down. and i can feel a lump. what could it be???