Bump on circumcision scar line
I have what I believe to be a sebaceous cyst on my scar line from my circumcision.  It's relatively small but very noticeable since it's on the top of my penis.  It formed from two normal looking white heads(?) that were tiny and side by side and they turned into what I now have which is one combined bump that I am able to squeeze sebum out of both sides, both pores.  By normal I mean the normal bumps that a lot of males have on the underside of their penis.  I really do try not to mess with it too much but I am indeed human.  

Ok, my scar line is a light brown ring that goes around my penis and I can tell that it's mostly on the side that's towards the head of my penis but it almost interrupts the path of the scar line.  Not sure if that helps or not.  

The bump will never go away.  Sometimes it gets a touch smaller but most of the time is stays the same.  Sometimes it even gets bigger.  It'll get a little red and increase in size slightly when I mess with it and go back to "normal" after a day or two.  Also, there is never any pain.  Besides that I am in good health and I think I'm normal.  This bump I have is pretty small and hasn't grown in size for a while and it gets irritated when I mess with it which is why I think it's a small sebaceous cyst...

I know that I will need to go to a doctor to find out what it is and I will.  I would really appreciate any opinions about my issue though.  My main question is what kind of doctor to I need to see to get this taken care of(removed)?  A urologist, a dermatologist?  what?  

Thanks!
cysts can be removed or espicaly if its on your penis is to get it checked to make sure you know what it is if it is a cyst then the only way to get rid of it is to have a sugury-
also iv had a cyst removed it hurts alot
Hi,I would go to an urologist they deal with those type of problems a lot.It is no big problem for them and should be very easy to get rid of.Good luck.
sounds like a sebaceous cyst. Even when you squeeze the sebum out, it will most likely come back. The sac needs to be removed. My family doc removed a medium sized one on my chest in like 2 mins.
I have the same thing, I haven't been tested yet, but I hope it is  just that.
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle