Men's Health Community
Bumps on my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Bumps on my penis

I have lots of little white bumps all over my penis, on the skin, not the head, and I don't know what they are or how to get rid of them. I have never had sex, so they are not an STI, but I don't know what else they could be. I read something in a health magazine recently that men can sometimes form small 'pustules' of fats, called lipids, on their genitals, as well as other areas, and that your diet can get rid of them. For example, it says cut out yeast and drink lots of water, cut down on sugar and don't eat too much citric fruits.

Does anyone know if this will help, or if anything else helps? Also, does anyone know of any natural substances that can get ri of skin scars, ones that are just red, like a carpet burn, because I have had one on my arm for about 6 months, and it isn't going away.

Thank you for any help.
Tags: penis, Health
I only recently lost my virginity, and I know what you have. It'll sound funny to hear it now, and it's cool if you're worried about it too, as it's normal, and at this stage in life, you won't be surprised by this answer.

They're blackheads.

Because you have very thin, stretchy skin on your penis, it's very easy for a person who walks, and sweats down there alot to get blackheads, and as a teenager, it's even more easier. If you want to get rid of them just wash everyday, don't put any cream on them though.

If you just have a self conscious thing about them, and before you start washing like mad so that they go away, you can pinch them out. It sounds like it hurts, but to be perfectly honest, it hurts less then when you do it to your face. Your penis is very spongy, and it won't hurt nearly as much as you think it will.

Try and feel better.
I have tried doing that, and although something comes out, not all of it goes. How long will it take for them to go away, because I haven't seen a change in the past week at all. Also, do you know if creams/moisturisers help with scars/friction burns?

Thanks for your help.
i have the same exact problem thanks for the help
i have white itchy bumps on my penis and when i itch em they cut open and start to bleed what does this mean i'm very scared for my health and i hope its not a sti cause i will be devistated ... please someone help me please
I have a couple white little bumps that surrounds the higher shaft of my penis but not on the head. It seems like it will never come out and I don't know what to do... i can't talk to my parents I mean it's hard and I want some help. Please put any information that would help this. Thank you.
I recently was reading an article on the bbc website, and it may help a few of you. I'm not sure if what I read relates to this, but if it does, great! and if it doesn't, well, it may help someone later on hopefully.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mobile/lifestyle/health/mens/spots/index.shtml?suid=T_NCA_CVL_1210045196000112958977

and make sure to check and compare against this, make sure you don't have Thrush:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/mens_health/issues_thrush.shtml