Bumps on penis and scrotum...HELP!
14 years old.
Male.
No skin condition (that i know of).
Not sexually active.

I have these tiny bumps on the base of my penis and on my scrotum. I've had them for a while now, they don't improve. Some of the bumps are more horizontal, with a hair coming out of it, but others (like on the thin piece of skin connecting penis to scrotum) are larger bumps, with no hair follicle. These bumps are sometimes itchy, and it feels amazing to itch. At first i thought some were pimples... when i tried to "pop" them, nothing happened. I could feel a harder bump inside, and it moved when i squeezed. Ive looked up answers and saw that Fordyce Spots were likely, but im not sure. Please provide causes, treatment info, and description. THANK YOU!
Hi Kevin, I think what we have here is just a part of boy becoming man, yes you are growing up, just make sure you wash twice daily give it a few weeks and see how things go or grow, but keep it clean, I think you will find these are blind spots that you have.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck
    As you rightly guessed, these could be Fordyce's spots and it is best to leave them as they are. But, nevertheless, at your age, you should always get it confirmed from a doctor, do not get embarrassed, and do not squeeze them  as they can get infected.

Solace
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Jade59 commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle