Burn when urinate and ejaculate
I feel burning when i urinate and when i ejaculate i feel burning inside my anus and at the end of my urination tube near anus, I feel like that less than one month ago, sometimes it disappear temporarily  when i drink a lot of water, any idea what is this? and how can i get rid of this?
Hi sounds just like a UTI, get to your doctor for some anti biotics or try drinking Cranberry juice 3 times a day for a week.
Good Luck
thank you for your answer, i already went to a urologist and prescribed antibiotic to me but after one week of taking this antibiotic still the same problem and i am still taking the antibiotic.
Hi, Sounds like the antis weren't strong enough to do the job, when I get it out here in Greece, they just give me a wide spectrum anti, and that works well in a week.
You could try backing it up with cranberry juice to get the job done quicker.
Good Luck
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.