Men's Health Community
Burning Anus - ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Burning Anus - ?

I am an 18 year old young man and I feel a burning sensation in and around my anus.

It started during the summer when i was working at Fed-Ex as a package handler.  I would notice that after a while I would feel this sort of fluid (almost like sweat) sort of leak out of my anus.  It would get in between my cheeks and stay there.  Eventually it would dry out and dry my skin out too.  As I continue working this would create a bad situation as the dry skin is rubbing on each other and it makes it red and painful.  It makes it hard to walk normally so I would end up walking sort of with a limp.  

This is all accompanied with a very terrible smell that you could smell if you were standing next to me, it didn't smell like I had a bowel movement but it was not a good smell, and it was worse when I got home to finally change.  The pain would last throughout the next day and eventually it would go away as the area heals.

I seem to only notice this when I work hard or for a long period of time.  Sometimes I can go a whole few weeks without encountering it, sometimes I go three days in between problems, sometimes it happens everyday.

I don't know what this is called and I don't really know what I should do about it.  I'm husky but not too far over my normal weight and I wear boxer shorts if that helps any.
1 Comment
its a rash. a sweaty rash.