Burning Urination, Penis Tip Burning
I have burning , frequent urination, penis tip is burning even when not urinating, there is burning sensation in my anus also. Few days i was given a ********, but i stopped it after about 20 sec and did not have anal or any other kind of sex other than a hand job. I fear it may be any STD and am worried a lot.  Previously i had problem with kidney stone also.
I can't tell what it is that you were given because the forum censored the word. However, if it were oral sex, than you should be tested for gonorrhea and NGU if you still have these symptoms.
Yes i received oral sex for about 20 sec after which I have burning , frequent urination, penis tip is burning even when not urinating, there is burning sensation in my anus also.
In general, oral sex is not an effective way of transmitting STDs - even if your partner had one (and it is likely he/she did not). A lot of people don't recommend testing after oral sex unless symptoms develop. However, you do have symptoms, you should be tested. Do you have any discharge from the penis? An STD would not explain the burning sensation in your anus - unless anal play was involved. However, a urinary tract infection can cause burning / discomfort in the general area down there. It might also be possible that the handjob caused some irritation to your penis, and that your anxiety over an STD is causing you to focus on (and exaggerate) normal body sensations.
Thanks for ur reply Mr.Brown
I do not have any discharge from my penis. Thinking of waiting for another 3-4 days to check whether i still have symptoms. If it is a STD then will i have symptoms for at least a week? Will i have symptoms until i get treatment?
I did one stupid thing after few hrs of that hand job i cleaned my penis with some alcoholic wipe.
Hi , Can any one please comment on my previous post
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle