Aa
A
A
Close
CREMASTERIC PAIN
for 3 or 4 years i have been having this pain always on my left side very very near or inside the left testicle i have my urologist and he had me taking all kinds of tests x rays ,ultrasound other tests and the urologist told that the good thing is that nothing bad shows no cyst no cancer he told me i have CREMASTERIC STRAIN WITH SPASM. he gave pain pills but he has no answer why i get this pain 4 and 5 times a week i ask in any operation or anything surgigal could be done and he said NO. last week i went to another urologist for a second opnion and i briught all the tests with me and i told that my urologist told me that i have CREMASYERIC STRAIN WITH SPASM AND I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SECOND UROLOGIST TOLD HE NEVER HEARD OF IT.HE SAID NOTHING HE COULD DO EXCEPT TAKING PAIN PILLS
i just want to tell you that i get this pain if i am sitting or walking or doing nothing or exercise.please , please i want an answer why I GET THIS PAIN ,WHAT COULD BE DONE TO FIX OR I COULD ELIMINATE FROM GETTING IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE , DEPRESSED, CRAZY.PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER. I AM TAKING ALEVE AND TYLENOL #3 WITH CODINE.I WANT TO KNOW WHY I GET THIS CREMASTERIC STRAIN WITH SPASM
SINCERELY ALFREDO1
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
please does anybody have any comments?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
5 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Jul 24
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle
Start Tracking Now
Top Men's Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank
Indore, India
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
Somewhere ?, United Kingdom