CREMASTERIC PAIN
for 3 or 4 years i have been having this pain always on my left side very very near or inside the left testicle i have my urologist and he had me taking all kinds of tests x rays ,ultrasound other tests and the urologist told that the good thing is that nothing bad shows no cyst no cancer he told me i have CREMASTERIC STRAIN WITH SPASM. he gave pain pills but he has no answer why i get this pain 4 and 5 times a week i ask in any operation or anything surgigal could be done and he said NO. last week i went to another urologist for a second opnion and i briught all the tests with me and i told that my urologist told me that i have CREMASYERIC STRAIN WITH SPASM AND I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SECOND UROLOGIST TOLD HE NEVER HEARD OF IT.HE SAID NOTHING HE COULD DO EXCEPT TAKING PAIN PILLS
i just want to tell you that i get this pain if i am sitting or walking or doing nothing or exercise.please , please i want an answer why I GET THIS PAIN ,WHAT COULD BE DONE TO FIX OR I COULD ELIMINATE FROM GETTING IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE , DEPRESSED, CRAZY.PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER. I AM TAKING ALEVE AND TYLENOL #3 WITH CODINE.I WANT TO KNOW WHY I GET THIS CREMASTERIC STRAIN WITH SPASM
SINCERELY ALFREDO1
please does anybody have any comments?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.