Men's Health Community
Can not last long during Sex
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can not last long during Sex

Dear Sir,
I am 27 years old, newly married man, and i have problem of quick ejacualtion. I can last for a maximum 15 seconds after the full penetration. My penis arousal is ok, and it gets hard enough for the operation but can not last long. After the ejaculation i feel that iam not finished, i mean i feel as if i am not satisfied.
My wife is frustrated and she often tries to avoid having sex because to her, the 15 second intercouse is just nothing.
She expects me to last more then two minutes when we both are ready for intercourse. I have tried Start and Stop practise, though it has been helpful some how to prolong the time but not a solution.

If you can help plez!
Ali
Related Discussions
  • last longer (3 replies):
    i dont have premature ejactulation but can only last a m...[more]
4 Comments
Blank
Hi u can use Gonadil-F capsules i think it will help u .
Blank
After insertion, try side-to-side motion or circular motion instead of thrusting in and out.  Eventually, once you can last longer, you can mix up the motions.  
Blank
Look on google and google premature ejac. you'll find kegel excercises and they WORK! Been on them a week and swear by them.Hey lot of people say its in your head butthat isnt true!!!!
Blank
Hi!
Wondering... It is just Premature ejaculation. Releasing soon is due to extra sensivity of penis or/and thin semen.
why not you take a 20 days course of Ninopills herbal medicine or Stayon herbal capsules. Meanwhile you can take 2 capsules of ninods or timinc two hours before intercourse. it will surely help you.
Derwaish
***@****
Blank
1742610_tn?1311128467
A related discussion, sex was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources