Can not last long during Sex
Dear Sir,
I am 27 years old, newly married man, and i have problem of quick ejacualtion. I can last for a maximum 15 seconds after the full penetration. My penis arousal is ok, and it gets hard enough for the operation but can not last long. After the ejaculation i feel that iam not finished, i mean i feel as if i am not satisfied.
My wife is frustrated and she often tries to avoid having sex because to her, the 15 second intercouse is just nothing.
She expects me to last more then two minutes when we both are ready for intercourse. I have tried Start and Stop practise, though it has been helpful some how to prolong the time but not a solution.

If you can help plez!
Ali
Hi u can use Gonadil-F capsules i think it will help u .
After insertion, try side-to-side motion or circular motion instead of thrusting in and out.  Eventually, once you can last longer, you can mix up the motions.  
Look on google and google premature ejac. you'll find kegel excercises and they WORK! Been on them a week and swear by them.Hey lot of people say its in your head butthat isnt true!!!!
Hi!
Wondering... It is just Premature ejaculation. Releasing soon is due to extra sensivity of penis or/and thin semen.
why not you take a 20 days course of Ninopills herbal medicine or Stayon herbal capsules. Meanwhile you can take 2 capsules of ninods or timinc two hours before intercourse. it will surely help you.
Derwaish
***@****
A related discussion, sex was started.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle