Men's Health Community
Can't hold an erection

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Can't hold an erection

Hi there, im 24 years old, and for the last 5 years maybe longer, I have been unable to reach/hold my erection, if im lucky i can manage a semi but thats about it, because of this i have no confedence when it come to getting a girlfriend, im scared that she would laugh in my face. is there something that can be done to help me. i realy would like 2 have a family one day and at the moment it dont look like its gona happen.
Im greatfull for any help you can offer.
hi, have you seen a doc to rule out medical problems ? if there is no medical cause it usually an anxeity disorder , you can get sexual therepy to find the source of anxiety to eliminate the problem x x
Hi there,

Things to consider...Are you eating well? If you smoke stop! Take a multi vitamin and on the side additional zinc. Zinx is good for erections. Maybe your testerorne levels are low? Get checked out by urologists to find out your testerone levels.  Yombine is also good for erections.  Eating well and taking vitamins can help your condition.  But first start off with a urologist to get a baseline on your testerone and to rule out other medical issues.  

Don't worry there are lots of alernatives to your problem. Sometimes it is the girl that is not turning you one.

Relax and enjoy life.

Hi all, Thank you for replying so quickly, since i posted this post i finily got the corrage to go seen my family doctor, and have arranged to have a blood test my testerorne levels. im going down monday. also i do smoke i smoke like a trooper. im also seeing my smokin nurse to help with my quiting. i do eat well, because i work night my eating pattern is some what eractit < soz i cant spell very well lol. i usualy have 2 meals a day, but not breakfast as i cant eat 1st thing. also im of large build, 22 stone, but as im rather tall, i dont look as big as i am.
Well hopefully my doctor is going 2 b able to help me, and again thank you for you r help and support

Yours

Samurai-Holt
PharmAnd.com
is a trusted and reliable online pharmacy, providing generic drugs at a tremendous savings to thousands of customers worldwide.
Save up to 60% on your prescription medication!
A prescription is not required at this pharmacy - but we do recommend you consult a physician before placing your order.

Lipitor, Zocor, Propecia, Zoloft, Zyban, Diflucan, Cipro, Norvasc, Celebrex, Prevacid, Fosamax, Inderal, Soma, Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and others at affordable prices.

Secure and simple ordering process, fast delivery of purchase.
The orders are shipped to almost all countries of the world, for the exception of some countries in Asia.
Free consultation!

Best regards,
PharmAnd.com
zodiacqueen commented on photo
slaytheday commented on Pip sick...
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle