Men's Health Community
Cant stop masturbating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Cant stop masturbating

Hi  I'm 61 years old, retired 5 years and mostly at home by myself each day as my wife still works.  With all this spare time on my hands I find that I am masturbating to the point I don't seem to be able to stop. I walk around all day with only a T shirt on so I can fondle my penis easily, and regularly sit in the garden pleasuring myself in the sun.  It feels so good playing with it.  My problem is I feel really guilty doing this and this guilt is coming to the fore when having sex.  Things like, will it go hard seeing it was hard without her only two hours ago?  That type of thing.  For the first time in 30 odd years of marriage, my penis is going soft in the middle of sex with my beautiful wife, as my guilt takes over and I start thinking about all the masturbating I have been doing. This is not helping our marriage.  Because I'm going soft I then play with it more when she's not around proving to myself I can go hard. I've tried to abstain from Masturbating, telling myself you're stupid, but best I can go is around a week before the old habit kicks in.  How in Gods name do I get myself out of this  situation . cheers Peter479
Pete, You have to much spare time! Apparently you are unemployed or retired either get out and volunteer or don't you have any hobbies?
Pete, I masturbate or have sex with my wife 5-6 times a week.
Thanks for your tips Gym.  I do heaps of things, like bush walking, bike riding and occasionally surfing.   Got heaps of friends.  I find though that my thoughts are constantly sexual and cant wait to get home to get another hard on.   I find that as I'm sitting here now, I'm thinking I want to look at porn etc and my mind is definitely thinking below by navel. I dont know if its the medication I'm on for heart problems or what , but I was never this horny when I was younger.  I think I need to get my wife more interested.  She's a once a week women and then its always in bed on a Saturday morning.  Maybe thats my problem.  I'm getting bored in bed hence going soft mid way through.