Circumcision operation
i am 28 years old and my foreskin is not retracting when i get an erection, is it normal to pull my foreskin back,but im afraid to do so.is there any risk to in the circumcision operation?what are side effects?what is the cost of this operation and where it is conducted in mumbai,india?
It is not unusual to have some difficulty to retract the foreskin and this generally would mean that you need some exercise to loosen it a little bit. Some careful and regular stretching, both when erect and soft, should solve the problem, if there is one in the first place. From what you say you have not even tried to pull it back, so it may work without difficulty. But it is better to keep the glans covered so that its sensitivity remains intact. The foreskin is "designed" to retract normally during intercourse and not to stay retracted all the time.

So, do not go for circumcision, unless there is some medical reason and you cannot avoid it otherwise.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.