Clumpy Sperm???
I just recently noticed the change in my boyfriends in sperm. Hes 22 yrs old.  A few days ago it was very clumpy and the clumps seem to be going away. I was just wondering if anyone knew what it was. It looks like his normal sperm just with some white clumps in it.
The causes of jelly-like sperm is the massive concentration of protein compound of the sperm in his "testicular sperm bank"..usually those teens that masturbate actively for years and suddenly refrain from doing it have a greater chance of having this stuff (though its normal). Because during the time he's still active in masturbation his testicles produces more sperm so it needs sugar and protein to produce a liquid substances wherein his sperm swam. So his brain may sense that during his frequent masturbation or sex maybe, it sends a message to his testicles to produce more of these substances. Consequently, to the certain point of time he did not masturbate for along period, the sperm and protein base liquid in the testicles may over reproduce and the tendency of this if he were unable to let it ejaculate, it will accumulate in the testicles and becomes highly concentrated. and Subsequently this causes sperm to look like a jelly - like substance...its normal as long its color varies from white to yellowish and no blood or black or green.if he has some symptoms of pain after ejaculation, Observe for sometime and if it doesn't stop that's the time you consult a doctor,
Thanks so much!!! We are TTC so we have been having a lot of sex. its only been going on for a week now. and everything your saying makes perfect sense because we did slow down a lot last week and thats when the jelly like sperm started.
You're welcome. Have you tried to go at it after your menstrual cycle when you usually start ovulating? Best of luck to the both of you. :)
My man is having a clumpy jelly like sperm what causes that. He is not a teen
Hi Zee, this depends on how frequently he is ejeculating, if he is not having sex to often then as men we get that, or it could be a semen plasma allergy, commen substances tha creat an allergy include, antibiotics, nuts, plants, petdander, and insect venom, can also be from sperm sicking together, do you get any itching from him ejeculating in side you, if hes not using a condom?
Good Luck
Im 14 I didnt masterbate for 2 weeks, when I did it was normal, but the days after that it has been  clumpy and like gelatin. I've been trying to drink loads of water but it hasnt gone away in the past 3 days. Will it go away? :(
I masturbated one everything was fine then the very next day it was clumpy, not just one but multiples and i became very worried. What do i do?  
Start your own thread
Hi I'm a male and when me a my lady have intercourse she also ways have clunks coming out her vagina is that normal...is there some kind of bacteria growing that causes it...a concern mate
What causes clumpyness-- normally, is dehydration...Did he take, in the past few week, any cold medication, such as Mucolex, and, or, Sudifed, or comparable medication? These medications will loosen up older dryer semen, inside of the various super small sacks within the prostrate, which actually produces 90% of his semen, not the testicles...They also cause dehydration, along with the common cold, as well..Semen, not sperm, is 90% of his ejaculation fluid, and is subject to supply and demand issues such as this...Also, if he becomes dehydrated and most men are, semen still can dry up, or concentrate, becoming, gelatinous, or clumpy, or what seems to be a separation of clear, milky, and lump bread like clumps, even feeling super sticky, to the touch...It might be a good idea to clean out his prostrate with lots of water, even if he did not take these medications, and take them, following directions, then drink water, lots of water and real 100% juices of his choice, no sugar...and stay hydrated, forever...This will help your semen flow out nicely, and I am not a doctor, but it can also reduce prostrate size, because of the removing of that dry semen inside...My prostrate is much smaller now...He has to drink, at least, 6- 300 ml bottles, the smaller water bottles of water, per day, no excuses, I prefer 8...Drinking more juices, diluted juices, 50 50 such as 100% juice, not sugar water, like Cranberry juices, and pineapple juices, and in the morning before he eats, slightly sweetened juice of one fresh lemon, his semen will flow better, and frankly, make him more healthy and his semen taste better also
If at times it comes out thick clumpy jelly like but more times just watery liquid what does that mean? When im with my girlfriend  it comes out normal in cosistency because I masturbate less but we have been broken up arguing fighting lately and from being sad im masturbating more frequently and most times ends up being watery like and im 28 so it worries me because im able to produce it, I know if I was a preteen it would be normal but im not and if its not watery it sometimes clumpy jelly like should I worry or is it my masturbation habits or could it be stress related ?
If she's itching from it what does that mean?
Good info but lmao at the last sentence. It'll taste better. Lol it is true for women and men as well. Good comment