Men's Health Community
Concern about Fertility bc of undescended testicles
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Concern about Fertility bc of undescended testicles

Hello my name is Alex and I live in the UK.
I am 24 years old and am beginning to plan a family with my girlfriend who is 26.
I had an operation when I was 6 yrs old because I had undescended or moving testicles. I was born prematurely, so I know this is the reason. I had both testicles affected. Since then I have had normal ejaculations and sexual urges, and there was never any pain etc.
I have been worried as of late due to the large amount of negative infromation about undescended testicles and fertility problems. I have not been able to find any information as to whether men who have had this operation on both testicles can have children at all. I have not visited a clinic for a sperm evaluation, but am getting worried as to my potential to have children with my girlfriend. Any help or information would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
-Doug