Concerns about penis size.
Hi guys. I'm a bit concerned about the size of my penis compared to others around me. I know this is a common problem for teens but I'd really just like to get some feedback as to whether my concerns are well placed or unnecessary.

My penis, when erect, measures about 5 inches in length. But when flaccid reduces to basically just skin, barely measuring an inch in length. It doesn't hang down like I'd expect it to, it kind of sticks outwards, through my pants sometimes creating the illusion that I am semi-erect.
I'm not going to lie, I am quite overweight, I weight 240 odd pounds and am 6 foot 4. There is a bit of fat around the base of the penis which could be hiding some of it.
I am 18 years old and am wondering if this can be fixed by getting into shape? Or if it is just too abnormal to be fixed by something like that.
Any help or advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Yes, normally it can be fixed by getting into shape and even as such it does not appear to be a major problem.
In any case, weight reduction is always a good thing to do, to avoid any problem in future.
Regards,
Solace
Well, getting down to a healthy weight does tend to expose a little bit more of your penis, making it appear longer.  However, some men are simply “growers” not “showers” – they’re short when soft but a perfectly normal length when hard. I encourage you to lose weight for health reasons and not to worry about your size; when erect, you have more than enough to “get the job done.”  Also, keep your penis in overall good health by using a top drawer penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).  Find a cream with vitamin D, a mandatory component of any penis health regimen.
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle