Men's Health Community
Considering Growth Hormonal Pills or Injection
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank

Considering Growth Hormonal Pills or Injection

Hello,

I am a 22 year old Male.
I have been considering human growth hormone pills or injections for some time. Overall I notice certain stunted growth patterns.

I am wondering if my symptoms seem reasonable to get blood tested for possible deficiencies that might encourage growth hormone supplementing. Thank you for your advice.

1) I am about 5'8", which isn't so short a height but my father is 6' tall.
2) My fingers are too thin, thinner than even my mother's.
3) My nails are "baby nails" and are still short, brittle, and thin.
4) My penis is small at 4 inches erect, which I don't mind as much as how it has an underdeveloped appearance instead of a fully mature-but-still-small appearance. My libido (sex-drive) is very low, although erection isn't
5) necessarily a problem when I am aroused.
6) I have some mood swings throughout the day and sometimes have unnecessary thoughts that interfere with mental well being.
7) Acne in the jawline and mouth area had been worsening, even with proper diet, vitamins, and sleep.
9816985_tn?1406578698
Hi there
I don't know a whole lot about all of this but I wanted to tell you what first came to mind when I read your post. It might be hormone related yes. I would have your levels checked BEFORE you start any medication. I would ask the doctor to order a whole general panel like one would have for a yearly physical and also your hormone levels. If your testosterone was low he could prescribe something like androgel (testosterone gel) or testosterone injections. This sort of stuff should be covered by insurance so you wouldn't have to come out of pocket to much. Better to get checked out then to play the guessing game right? I hope everything works out well for you!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...