Men's Health Community
Constant semen leak

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Constant semen leak

I have a disturbing problem. I constantly leak semen. All day.
I had a pull tonight and i could still orgasam but it was the smallest load i have ever blown, pretty much nothing.

What the hell is wrong with my reproductive system? is this a common problem?
Could it be pre-ejaculate, i.e. are you aroused during the day?
No, it happens at work when my mind is on the job, It also happens while i sleep.

Also that wouldnt explain the lack of semen when i orgasam.
Well, you're always making more semen, so I doubt the two are connected. How long has this been going on? I think if it bothers you, I'd see a urologist.
just by imagining the sexual things i often lose my sperms.can i do anything about this.i even feel that i got a sensitive **** that i really feel painful whenever i try to ****.can anything be done abt this
guys, I also had this problem

for me the semen would leak in the urine and not in my pants however

It took me about 2 years to recover from this and I still have to be

careful and not masturbate or have sex more then 2 times a week

here is what I did:

minimise all sexual activity (including thoughts, porn etc) I know it is

going to suck but trust me it is well worth giving up to get your health

back. If you have to masturbate or have sex do so infrequently and try

not to use porn or other images. My ejaculation frequency was about

once a week for those 2 years, if you are leaking really bad however I suggust you try to stop all sex activity and limit it to only times where you can not resist.

also stay away from all spicy foods (most important), alcohal (alcohol), limit your consumption of fried foods or other foods considered "hot" in chinese medicine

also acupuncture and chinese herbs that "astringe essence" can help you out

western medicine will not be able to help with semen leak i went to three urologists with no luck
try chinese medicine and ayurvedic

and you can take 5-htp, gaba, l-tryptophan, kava, ashwaganda, shatavari, magnesium, wanuts, he shou wu, lycium, schizandra but be sure to read the labels and do not over dose especially if you are young!

some of these things will make you very tired so take before bed is best and if you are on any meds be sure theere are no drug interactions

Try penis Bath; Stretch your fore skin from the tip of your penis with the thumb and the index finger.Pour water(normal temperature) for 10 to 15 minutes a day. Many nerve endings are in the fore skin.This practice will regulate the system. If one is circumsized on can pat with a dripping (with water) cloth on the perineum a muscle between scrotum and the penis.It is worth  a trial.
i do have a same sperm leak problem. will this affect my productivity of children's. what nutritions should i take to enhance my sperms. plsss suggest.
Correction:: Perinium is a muscle between scrotum and the anud.,