Men's Health Community
Controling my Porn addiction

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Controling my Porn addiction

I'm trying to stop masturbating since almost 6 months , i always give up and do it again .
Once i lasted for a month without doing it but after it i did it again .
However , i didn't masturbate since  31 Oct so almost a week with no masturbating .
i'm living like hell right now because i'm always horny , and i always imagine a sex story that happens with me .
Reason for quitting is that masturbating is making me desperate and sad , and the most inportant reason is that it's effecting my studying ، i have a bad memory and it gets much worse thanks to masturbating .
Im able to stop masturbating once im able to stop watching porn videos .
i'm so weak i just cant stop watching porn .
I feel like i wanna see a pretty nude girl so bad !!
So i watch a porn video from my bro library when no one is at home .
Unfortunately ، tomorrow i will be alone at home thats why im asking for help, PLEASE HELPP !!!
Btw im 15 years old gettin to 16
I'll help you stop right now by telling you this. If you continue to masturbate to porn, your sex life will be ruined when you get older. A female will not be able to turn you on so easily. You will have soft erections or cannot maintain an erection. So if you want a healthy sex life when you are older, stay away from watching porn and touching yourself. Find a little female friend to study with and everything will be okay.

You need to go at least 30 days of no porn/masturbation to feel a significant change in your body and then you keep going.

You can do it buddy! Mind over matter...
i did it again earlier today and i feel like sh!t :(
I  knew  i'm too weak to stop doing it
Everytime i look at my dad smiling to me i tell myself 'ya dont deserve that smile'
I just cant control myself when im alone :((
Ima try again but i need more tips that help me pass the next sundays
Thank you Myron_Long .. But when i get super horny i forget every thing i know about how bad masturbating is :(
put vaseline on your penis for the next 30 days. by putting vaseline on your penis, it makes your penis feel sticky and dulls the sensation in touching your penis. As soon as you touch yourself, the stickyness will make you lose your excitement to keep going. So do this for the next 30 days so you can build self-control and confidence within yourself.
but before i do start doing it , i just wanna make sure ... is it safe ??
yeah it's safe... vaseline does no harm to the penis. it doesn't have special chemicals in it. but it will dull the sensation every time you try to touch it. to get your sensation back, just wipe off the penis with water, dry it, and you got back your normal penis (with all the sensation)
oh okay thanks (:
i hope that will help me to stop masturbating N watching porn vidz
hi,I used to musturbate almost everyday for 7 years buddy..my life was a real living hell and i once thought of taking my life..u can go through this  
Im 21 and i masturbate at least 2 times a day..ive slept with about 40 girls already but feel like i have to do more! Whats worse is ive just caught chlamidya for the second time. Am I an addict?
Dalubaba commented on Des_a_rae's status
How Bad Science and Big Business Cr...
Aug 02 by gymdandee
facts About Meat
Jul 31 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle