Aa
A
A
Close
Could someone help me diagnose a possible infection?
A couple months ago I had a few instances of unprotected sex with a girl I was seeing. I didn't really know anything substantial about her medical history. About 4 weeks ago I started to experience a burning after urination in my penis and general irritation in the groin area. Never really had a rash, or sores, or anything like that. No discharge either. Although, I did have an influx of white heads pop up on my scrotum. I got an STD test and tested negative for syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, HSV-1, HSV-2, Trichomonas, Hep-C, and Hep-B. I then got a prostate exam and the doctor mentioned my prostate felt 'harder' than usual for someone my age. He ended up prescribing me doxycycline and I took it twice a day for a week. After that medication cycle I noticed a decrease in the penile burning but the other symptoms still remain.

I still have general irritation and white heads on my scrotum. I also have a really intense 'tingling' feeling in my testicles that can get really intense. Also, I'm not sure if it's related but I have red dots up and down my forearms and I feel like I've had more pimples in general on my body. The patches of red dots are not itchy or irritating.

I plan to return to my physician but am curious if anyone has an opinion on what my issue may be?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Blank
HarsheH joined this community
Welcome them!
Jul 01
Blank