Men's Health Community
Cure for Porn/Masturbation induced Premature Ejaculation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I've been masturbating quite often for the past 8 years and in the past 3 to 4 years I've realized that it isn't good for my life as I started facing many consequences. My health went down rapidly both mentally and physically and my productivity and memory too started having problems. I'm trying desperately to stop it completely. I'm slowly becoming successful in this path although sometimes I fail. But I'm sure I'll get rid of this worst habit of pron and masturbation which is ruining so many people's life.

I would like to know the solution to cure my premature ejaculation problem that was created by masturbation and watching porn. I *** in just few seconds or a minute maximum if I'm aroused highly while watching porn. I know that while I start having sex with my girl in the future, its gonna be a big problem. I would like to clean everything bad from my life and live a good life. I'm just 23 yrs old. I hope I can get rid of this problem through some exercise. My upper body has no muscle and lower body is full of fat, huge thighs and love handles because of hormone problems created by masturbation. I've realized everything now and would like to change it.

Regards
1 Comment
Hi there. You seem to contribute all your woes to masturbation. You need to open your mind to the possibility that masturbation isn't in fact all that harmful. When you can start doing this you will begin to feel a lot better about yourself. I wish you good luck in changing your way of thinking. Also please research DHAT syndrome.