Curvature
I am 15, and my penis is curved downwards, even when i have a full erection, it is still curved downwards. It has never been a straight erection, or for atleast as long as I remember. My erection doesn't hold up well either, as it droops downwards. I think the droping of the erection and the lack of "height" is due to how my penis curves downwards. Is there any way that I can straighten my penis, or help straighten it?
hey i have the same thing.....nothing hurts masterbating or when erected i just want to know if this is ok....and what the girls think? im 18 by the way
Iam the same way, about 20 degree curve downward like a bananna :D
I think were all awosme ! Im starting to like my curved penis! I worried about the dam thing my whole life! well since my penis started to curve like at 12 years old I always thaught i was alone!The only one in the world with a curved penis i made me upset for a long time It didnt stick out straight anymore and i thaught there was somthing wrong with me but after reading all these comments im really comfortable with it now. We should all be proud of our dicks boys even thoe there not straight or dont stick up as high as it use to Im just happy it gets hard and it seems the more i use it the harder it becomes!
So dont get upset about it anymore were all different but all in the same boat I know we all had depressed fellings about it and worried about it too much just lets go out and show the world what we got!
Bertster 25 years old
Amen to that man.!  mine's like lucasD's . hey We are unique. . DO NOT spent your early years worring about it but let it hang WITH PRIDE !
A downward curve is perfectly normal. It is only because in porn you see guys with only big, straight penises that you think that is the norm. It is not - most people have a curve to some direction, whether it be up, down, left, or right. The thing about a downward curve is that it makes oral sex for the giver much easier, if he/she is on his/her knees while you are standing - this way the penis slips right down the throat for a much easier "deep throat". For upward-curving penises, deep throating works much better in a "69" position.
my penis is curved too but i dont have any problems by that but i still didnt have sex yet so i dont know if its discomfort or not when having sex. yes people i think we are unique i was embarrassed to ask about that i thought i was the only one ! but all the thanks to sum_1 !
I got the same problem bro my penis curves downward (I'm 15 by the way)
yeah, i have the same deal, and i havnt had sex yet and hes right, oral is easier XD, and my current gf really wants to, but i just wanta know, will it make it more dificult? if so any tips? (am 17)
A related discussion, right curve was started.
A related discussion, curved penis was started.
Hey man mine is the same and i've had sex many times with my gf and best 4 us is to hit those g spots is to go doggie position.
I have the same problem, I am a 12 year old boy and my penis is curved down, I don't know why but is that bad?
Even when I get an erection it curves down
*21 year old
yee bro my **** is a curv downer too and I like it that way cos in all the Pornos the guys dicks look fugly but down corved looks kool!!!! so i am all good with my **** and my gf and I will b doing oral vry soon yee and i'm 13 btw
It's chill bro. Mine curves down as well I've had sex with like 25 girls and none of them have seemed to care. One girl has teased me about it and yet she's the one who keeps coming on to me. Another girl brought it up in front of her friends in front of me!  just to find out most of their boyfriends have similar things going on( bent to the left,  unsercomsized, small, ect) I'm actually about 9 in size and have a pretty wicked dip and only one has seemed to have a tough time taking it.(and she wasn't really getting wet which was the real problem) the important thing to remember is. Never pass up on ***** because your afraid of what they think. Every girl is eather stupid, crazy or bolth. The girls that care don't matter and the ones that matter don't care. Beat guts and move on (Now if only I could get this damn thing strait...)
my penis is also curved downwords.. But i love my fat penis!
A related discussion, Circumcision was started.
Dude don't worry about it mine curves down like that also and my girlfriend does not care as long a you are hard that's all that matters , it's no big deal and she will hit the g spot slot more when you hit it from the back thanks to the curve (: my girl loves it plus I'm about 7.8 inches long
Yeah I have the same problem, when I get an erection it hangs down. But I don't have any problem with sex and my girlfriend hasn't said anything about it. I've also heard that the girls may like it more because the way its shaped and can feel better "in there" so I believe this is normal and I've always questioned it my whole life.
I'm 15, and my penis curves up! I kind of like my penis though! In fact I love it! But I don't want girls to think otherwise /:
Would they? Also one of my balls hang lower than the other, is that normal?
Same here guys i don't want my friends to think I'm wiered or something I just want a straight duck!!!!!!
Does anybody have a cure for any if this ????
im 14 and i have a left sideways curved penis im afraid to talk to my mom to have her take me to a specialist but i dont want a curveture because i have been sexually active and after sex my ex told me her vagina hurt i know it wasnt because i plowed her or anything it was average but i dont want this happening again does anyone know a naturall solution
Having a curve is useful in any direction because you will be able to hit a woman's g spot, however, it will be hard to put in simply because of the curve so take your time and don't be ashamed its perfectly normal
my penis is bent down and I hate it, wen I get a boner and look at it in the mirror it's off putting and didn't look right, and I wanna fix it but I can't coz I'm only 14 and can't get surgery and I'm 2 young 2 buy those penis straighteners, help
i thought i was alone with the erect **** that curves down so thankyou. does it affect penetrating?
Don't worry about your curve. I curve down and it doesn't affect sex it may however hurt your partner in the doggystyle position other then that no worries
Hey im new n I have same problem. I like all the advice n comments n it's nice to know I'm not the only one. Im 21 n im 10inchs btw. So the only complaint I ever had was that it hurts to much. N getting does take some technic.
I am Partap singh 19 yrs old, 'Kabaddi' Player.I have a '8 inch' long & '5inch' in circular breadth straight erect penis.Also it gets very had and erect during that time. It looks I am lucky one; bt it is the cause of all worries to me. I had 3 X-gfs. All of them has prob. of my extra large and erect penis. I feel very difficult during makes sexual poses..I can't insert it much deeper into there holes. I felt embarassing. I also takes around 10 mins..If i have some bend on it, i make the activity..I feel i m very rare case..You all are lucky guys with bend cocks...if anyone has solution plz reply..
I also have this curved **** issue. But I felt great after reading this!! BTW, I'm 14.. I realized this since I was 9 yrs old
Seems like a lot of teenagers has a curvature problem
Hi, i'm 22 and i've had a left curved penis for as long as i can remeber, its curved even wit a full erection and i was hoping i could find a non surgical way of correcting this. Any information whatsoever will be really helpful. Thanks..
AppleBr commented on photo
AppleBr commented on photo
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle