Men's Health Community
Curved penis...anything I can do about it?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Viewing 201-289 comments:
dude mine is also left-curved... im 16.. i also feel like 'breaking' it... i wanna ask something... is the area of curvature harder than other areas??........ coz mine is..
hey, it is possible that the pressure of your body and the movement while masturbating have caused the curve. You still have time to shift from the pillow to your hands. hands even give some warm feel just like the vagina.. be gentle..
hi. like every person is soft and can get hurt by bad comments, your penis is also behaving in same manner. be gentle on your penis and enjoy the act.. what'd you do if your penis stops getting erect because of hard masturbation??? just imagine.. your problem is normal. to avoid, be gentle..
hi.. you are such a baby... everything is normal with you... i'm sure you will do great having sex.. if you are still scared, go visit your GP and discuss the curve. but as per me, it is all fine with you.
My boyfriend also has a curved penis, and during our last doggy intercourse it hurt in my pelvic region just at the spot where the top of the penis would come. The pain wouldn't stop even after drinking the painkillers. Severe pain lasted for about 6 hours and then it subsided but didn't gone. I went to doctor's the next day, and she found 2 things that caused pain:

1. Gynecological problems: in my case, the reason for painful intercourse was due to rupture of the ovarian follicle. It seems that somehow the penis was pressing the walls of vagina onto the uterus so that the follicle exploded. Also, if you have some cysts, it is common for pain to occur. There are also several other conditions that could lead you to pain, and they could be simply determined during the regular gynecological examination.

2. Bladder inflammation. Also, check with urologist. He'll determine whether the condition is somehow related to pain symptom and will take blood and urine for analysis and give you the proper therapy if needed.

I hope this will help you.
One it's natural for your penis to curve to one side, there is no such thing as a normal penis. If you're gay (again if you're gay) it's really satisfactory since it tends to go right into position while performing anal sex. If you're straight it's great as well not because it rubs the walls, it's the force or tension created while entering the vagina.
Second if you have spots, if you've gotten these spots and haven't had sex or at least not in a while it could be a common illness called Jock Itch common over the contour fungal creams can be used to get rid of this infection. Google search it and read up on it, if possible look some pictures up and see if it's the same thing you have. If these spots are circles and pinkish at the right and clear in the middle it can also be ring worm which the same over the contour cream would work the same. Since both illnesses are fungal infections.
I am a 34 year old woman. We do not care what the penis looks like or how it is shaped. As long as you know how to use it. If your penis has a curve, we love it, if it is straight, we love it. For those of you that are young and have not had sex yet, you will learn how to use your penis to satisfy the woman that you are with because we are not all created equal. Meaning that different things feel good to us. The way you will figure out what we like is by listening to the sounds we make and how our body responds to you physically. Never have I ever thought that I do not want to have sex with someone because of the shape of their penis. I hope this helps.
Hey, Well this might be late, but it should help.
First off, I'm 15 and I had the same prob at 14. The reason its so tight is that, more then likely your not masturbating  enough to slowly stretch the skin.
After about a week of masturbating I could get the skin fully down with out it hurting any more. But the thing is, it takes about 5-6 minutes per day, every day. Also, you should do it in the bath, or in hot water because it helps alot.  
And one more thing, you should try to masturbate regularly for about 2 months
to insure that the penis skin will stay stretched for the amount of time you need. Hope this helps all people with tight skin!

And now for the bent penis, because I to have one. Well, not any more. All you have to do is... Well.... Ok say your penis is off to the left? Use your Left hand to straighten it. Then if its off to the right, use the right hand.
And this will take some time. 1-4 months for total straightens.
But is it worth it? Almost EVERY Girl I met likes a bent penis more because it gets there G spot better.

I hope this helps!    
You should first of all NOT have sex with your girlfriend if you are only 11 or when you "feel" old enough. It is a childish decision to already make now and i'm very sure you will regret it later on. And you shouldn't have sex just to have it. You should have sex because it is something beautiful in a relationship and it's much better if it's based on love! No one has ever missed anything or been hurt by waiting, but people get hurt all the time because they had sex too early! And you don't want to force your girlfriend into anything she is not ready for or will regret later on. That would definately not be love! But the curve is a totally normal thing and you shouldn't worry about her laughing at it. If she can't take you just the way YOU are she shouldn't take you at all! :)
My name is deonte an I'm 15. I have a curved penis. It curves to the right. Is something wrong. Also one of my testicles is bigger than the other. I just want to get it straighten because I don't feel normal. I want to feel normal.  
i have a slight left curve erect or not, but more noticeable at 100%. i dont use my left because it feels like im cheating on my right.
HI,
An hook isn't that bad, until your erection is worth satisfying someone!!
For curing erection dysfunction, Kamagra Jelly is the best option.
Ur mother is a Dr of which domain ? am asking this since i wonder which domain i should go and ask ? is it general health Doctor or what should be ? Thanks anyway :)
its fine , my boyfriend has it and hes 15 hes had it since he was 13 you just grow out of it i think cause its like going away now
What happens if some one has a bent forward penis what does that mean ? And can it affect you
I am 26 years old, unmarried. My penis length 5.9 inches. but curved shape like banana in down side. Can i participate in sex effectively?
alright so im 16 and my penis doesn't curve to left or right.... it kinda just curves in the middle almost exactly like a banana and i was just wondering if its natural or if its caused by something iv done cuz im also worried that it will cause some problems when i start having sex so... any advice??
so r u basically saying tht epending on what i eat nd how i live cn be based of if i get a curved penis or not
if its curved to the left sleep on your stomach and make sure your penis is pointed to the right there for the weight of your body is forcing your penis to go with the flow my penis curved to the right but then i used this method and in about.....3 to 4 weeks it tilted slightly to the left :}
thank you god i am not the only one now i am feeling good. for the one i love she had to work with it. it's not my problem now. i am 26 years old.
Hey yall

So every since I was young I have had a curved penis , curving downwards about 20 % . I have had sex before ... 2 times to be exact, but I feel like I didn't pleasure the girls. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem or at least any certain positions that will actually pleasure the girl ? I am pretty uncomfortable about this and have been for years. Im 22 years old so that should explain how uncomfortable this is to me.

Hope to hear back from someone!
I think you need to see a Dr very soon you might have an infection,nothing to do with the penis.  
PLEASE HELP ME
im 14 yrs old. . .and i was about 8 yrs old since i started masturbate. .i almost masturbate evryday. . .coz it gives me grate pleasure. .. .until one day. . I notice that my penis curved upward

. ..just want to ask if its okay. ..and does the curving of my penis is becouse of my masturbating??. . .and is it okay for me to have a 5 inched penis at my age. ..please help me. ..how can i straightens my penis again.??
and i dont have any sex experience . ..thats why im scared if oneday. ..girls seen this. .and they might turn off to me
hy i m 15 yearz old and my penis is bent to the right what can i do, i want a straight penis
I have the same problem as you except I curve to the left, I'm currently 15 and like you have just started into a relationship, I'm afraid she won't be able to handle the fact that I am curved. I don't want to tell her let alone show here, I hate this because I'm much as I here it's normal and it's better I feel like its not.
my penis turn to left side when it is in erection position and my testicles are disorder, please advice me is it possible can i correct the both problem with out any surgery please because i dint wont to go under the knife
Hey guys. im 17 years old. Just letting everyone know having a bent penis in any direction is okay. Just think about all the positions you can have sex in. theres a sex postiton for every shaped penis. In fact my penis bends downwards pretty signifigantly when full erect, but to be honest when you have sex your not 100% hard the whole time so theres always from for play. ive had sex plenty of times and you can get away with just about any postion. a bent penis is a normal penis :)
hy gal..im also having a penis bent..im a virgin to i just want to know in which position should i louse my virginity with thos shes a virgin to..? in which position should i do so that i can easily sex with less pain...?
Hey friends....my penis also curves a bit to the left and the bent starts about in the middle of my penis.....It is like it starts going to the right side and it suddenly turns to the left.....Please somebody tell me his experience....if he did sth to fix that imperfection and if his method had an effect.......So I'm in search of info about what to do ....
Hi Arl,
You have two problems here, the curve is something that may be more difficult to solve and may require the use of an extender. They say it staightens the penis up to a 70% correction and takes 6 months to do.

The other issue is that you are masturbating to often. You must limit yourself to once a day max or for best results skip a day. That will then be once every second day. You will find that your erections will be stronger and ejaculations better.
Hope this helps.

hello, i'm only 14 and obviously not sexually active yet apart from masturbating 1-2 times a day, but i am worried about my penis. When i am laying down and it is erect, it barely stands up at all, in fact it just about completely flops over. When i am standing up and it's erect, it stands out from my body, but it's sort of twisted and stands out left and is curved down. It even loses the erection within 10 seconds if i leave it alone. I always ejaculate, but i have trouble having an orgasm most of the time. As i said i'm not sexually active yet, but i am quite worried for down the road when i start. What can i do?
I had found out why my husband penis was crooked to the right, the doctor says that when he was circumsised they pulled to much on one side and clipped making the penis grow crooked, that  its important to watch the doctor that he makes sure the clipper is even on both sides before clipping.  If it hurts during intercourse, try and have him moved to the side and stuff not head on, my best advice
I have da same problem...EM 17 and half ...my **** iz also bent on left side...Em too worried about it...Always i think about it that if i sex with any girl what she feels me bad
i am 20 year old,it erect well, but wen it erect it curve to the left, this make me worried,i don't mastubate at all,cause i hate it and i have never had intercourse with a lady, because am shy and feel embarass to show a lady the way it look like, is there any medical cure or natural solution without surgery, cause am tired of being alone, i just want it to curve slightly or straight, send me an answer to my email, ***@****
i am 20 year old,with a curve penis, it erect well, but wen it erect it curve to the left, this make me worried,i don't mastubate at all,cause i hate it and i have never had intercourse with a lady, because am shy and feel embarass to show a lady the way it look like, is there any medical cure or natural solution without surgery, cause am tired of being alone, i just want it to curve slightly or straight, send me an answer to my email, ***@****
hey my penis is curve in left side it harfull foe me tell me plz
Well im 11 jack off and have little oubic hair around my penis and my balls and my **** is curved left should i be worried when i hit puberty and in the future when im about to have sex my **** will be curved or should i be worried or stay calm nd live my life
hello i am 15 and i started masterbating (masturbating) when i was 14 and i was a right hander and due to that my penis is bent to the left while erect and i was wondering if there is a way that i can make my penis straight again before i stop growing.
shud i stop masturbating all together and see if it goes back to a straight erect penis or should i use my left hand to help guide it?
Im 16... And my penis curves down: I like to masturbate because it feels geat!.. but i dont know if im damaging it?... I wanna know how to help straighten my penis and if masturbating could damage it even more?

I am late middle age, never had sexual intercourse with anyone or thing. I met an attractive woman who I had avoided entertaining sexual dreams of, certainly zero masturbation. However my attraction to this person smitten me causing me to have frequent erections with no ejections sperm, except minor drips.
Just the thought of her causes this and lead to pain in the center like area of my penis. I also feel to have the condition of blue balls, my testicles and groin area seems swollen. For the record I had this problem before leading to painful squirts of blood after exercising and urinating a decade ago.
I do not want to "jerk off" in self abuse, totally against it. And I do not want to engage in sexual intercouse outside of marriage. And at this junction I cannot afford marriage unless circumstances improve soon for me. I welcome relief nonetheless, are there solutions in natural, non-religious medicine or in natural sources of food, vegetarian?
I am 12 years old and I have a curved penis and I don't know what to do
I have always had a curved penis and I am 69 years old and all of a sudden my penis has a hook on it as to turn up. My wilf says it hurts after 49 years of marrage
A curved penis is usually caused by scarred connective tissue that forms underneath the penile skin, the hard, rigid tissue pulling the penis to one side.  The scarring can result from a previous injury.  Vitamins A, C, and D may help correct the curvature, the nutrients working to make the penis more elastic and repairing any damaged skin cells.   Using a topical penis cream or moisturizer (many experts recommend Man 1 Man Oil) with these vitamins may reduce your penis curve.  It worked for me.  Good luck to you!
A penis that bends or curves is usually the result of rigid, hardened tissue that has scarred beneath the penis skin, which pulls it in a particular direction.  Severe damage can cause Peyronie’s disease, leading to erectile and orgasmic dysfunctions and pain during sex or masturbation.  However, Vitamins A, C, and D may help straighten your penis.  While Vitamin C helps improve penis skin elasticity and erection problems, A and D work to restore penis skin cells that need repair.  Gently massaging a penis cream (most health care professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) into penile with the above vitamins may help you.  My husband found that it worked.  Best of luck in resolving your problem!
When the connective tissue under the penis skin becomes scarred, usually from an injury, the hard, inflexible tissue pulls the penis into a curvature.  However, Vitamins A, C, and D may help reduce your curvature, all three nutrients working to correct any damage to dermal cells, increases penile elasticity, and keep penis skins cells operating at maximum levels.  Applying a penis moisturizer (Man 1 Man Oil is suggested by most health professionals) that contains the above nutrients may work for you.  My partner benefited from it.  Hope your situation improves!
Scarred and rigid connective tissue that forms beneath the penis skin or an injury that occurs from rough sex may result in a curved or bent penis.  Vitamins A, C, and D may help your situation by stretching any scar tissue, as well as repairing any damaged penis cells and tissues.  Applying a topical penis moisturizer (Man 1 Man Oil is suggested by most healthcare professionals) that contains Vitamins A, C, and D may reduce your curvature. One of my buddies noticed an improvement! Good luck.  
Love your answer.  Makes me feel better.  I'm only 9 inches and used to worry about it when I was a teenager as well as my penis being curved a little to the right.  Thanks for your comment and take care.
While a bent penis can result from rough sex or masturbation, the most likely culprit is scarred and rigid tissue that has hardened beneath the shaft’s skin, the inflexible tissue pulling the penis to one side.   In regards to straightening your penis, Vitamins C, A, and D may help you out, their combined properties making the penis more elastic, improving erectile problems, and healing any damaged penile skin cells.  Using at topical penis cream (Man 1 Man Oil is recommended by most health experts) that contains Vitamins A, C, and D may reduce your curvature.  It helped my lover.  Good luck!
My penis curved to left so i wanna to know if that a problem or no !
I STRAIGTENED MY PENIS ABOUT 50 % by doing JELQ EXERCISE FOR BENT/CURVED PENIS. PLEASE READ.
I am 25 years old and I used to have about 70 to 80 degrees downward bent on my penis when 100% hard, I came to know that I have Peyronie's disease, in which i have a scar below my penis(that is why downward bend) so I did lot of research to straighten my bent penis as i would like to have a straighter penis, even though its good, as they say is to have a bend penis to hit the g spot.
So i read about these JELQ EXERCISES FOR BENT/CURVED PENIS on the internet which is slightly different than normal JELQ exercise. Jelq exercise is done to make your penis longer and Jelq for bent/curve penis exercise is to straigten your penis. The concept of this exercise is to make blood flow in the scar  tissue and to open up the scar so it straigtens your penis(please check your penis if you have a scar if you have it then u have peyronise which is curable!) I started to do the jelq exersise for fixing my bent penis and I made it straight by about 50 % , now I have aprox 35 degrees downward curve which used to be 70 to 80 degrees(the scar has opend up by about 50 %)It took me 2 years to come to 35 degrees(still doing the exercise), maybe for you it would be quicker to achieve similar results as I  took lot of days off, even few months. More than half of the jelqs that I did was without doing  warm up and warm down, but when i started to do warm up and warm down the process fastend DRASTICALLY! (It was very stupid of me to skip warm up and warm down as it slowed down the process) I recommend never skip warm up and warm down as it gives minimum results and is also not very safe as ive read on the internet. if you dont do it (NEVER MISS WARM UP WARM DOWN!) it surely will give you quicker reults. When you do this exercise you have to be very patient to get good results, months may be couple of years.depending how you do it and how much dedication you put on it,
Never jelq when 100% erect
Never jelq the head and also give some rest for the exercise to work - like 5 days a week and 2 days off.. (there are may websites which explain you the process in a better way, visit those sites)
Stop exercise for few days if it pains.
My best advise to you is to do as much as research as you can on the internet before doing anything.. maybe take a month or 2 or couple of moths to study everything about it before staring the exercise. AFTER ALL ITS YOUR PENIS! safety 1st!
Research Research Research and more Research ( I Still do lot of research to get better results, it always helps trust me)
I started doing it after doing lot of research, I dint want to miss out a thing as its about my penis !
There are lot of sites which tell you how to do the jelq ecersise for bent penis - search it on google.. Go to different sites, go to as many sites as you can to learn - WATCH VIDEOS! how they do it - write it down - don't miss anything.. also i am not too sure if this exercise is okay for early teen boys as its their growing age, please find out before doing anything.
Take care.. dont worry.. its a curable thing :) its my personal experience.. HAVE FUN ! BYE !
Mine curves up is that bad
I'm now 27 years old and my penis has been curved to the left as long as I can remember. I don't recall it ever being straight. This is so embarrassing to me and it's still something I struggle with every day. I've only ever had sex with 3 women in my life because of this. It was so hard for me to explain to these 3 women that my penis was curved. Luckily these 3 women that I had sex with were really close to me and we had been together for years before they saw my penis so they were okay with it.

Now, I am single and alone and I have not had sex in about 9 years. It's not because I am not attractive or that women don't like me because this isn't the case. I avoid sexual relationships because having to explain to women about my crooked penis is just too much for me to handle so I avoid sexual contact at all costs. I also have problems with premature ejaculation which many people with crooked penises also have problems with.

I am such a nice guy and I treat women like princesses but I avoid having relationships with women because I know eventually every relationship leads to sex which means I'd have to explain my crooked penis and premature ejaculation. Why did this have to happen to me? I don't know what to do about it. I want to be able to please a women sexually with my penis and not be embarrassed to show off my penis. I feel like I am not even a man because of this.

I don't know what to do about this, it has effected every area of my life. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? I just don't want to be alone for the rest of my life because of my stupid penis. I'm human and I just want to be loved and I have these sexual urges that I need to take care of. Like I said earlier, I treat women better than I treat myself and I am not shallow and I accept everyone for who they are no matter if they are fat, skinny, ugly, black or white. I just wish I could be treated like I treat others. This really *****, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
I'm 31, and my penis curves to the right significantly. I'm gay, and have had plenty of sex, with plenty of people when I was younger, but have now been with the same guy 9 years.

Bottom line: a curved penis works great for masturbation and sex, and yeah it could be awkward at first to try and explain, so here's my advice:

Get your guy or women really horny and ready for sex, then pull your **** out of your pants and have awesome sex. If  your partner is like "is that going to hurt or why is it curved?" Say yeah it feels great, everyone I've been with has loved it.

You'll have 2 things going for you. 1. The person was already horny so they'll be more likely to give it a chance, AND you've assured them its not a problem (which it's not).

Finally, google image search porn stars with curved dicks, it'll make you feel better.
how can i get my penis in a hooked position?
Week, to you and all the guys on here, you shouldn't be intentionally trying to change the curves of your penis. If its not curved, great don't try to curve it, and if it is curved hats great to, don't try to un curve it. I say this because intentionally trying to curve or modify your penis shape can cause you permanent injury and pain.  Just be happy with what you've got.
Meant "well" not "week," stupid autocorrect
hi i'm 17 with my penis curved to the left.I think its the tight pants i used to wear as a kid ,please help zaqwer
When i was little in elementary school, i always got horny and i thought it would be the most embarrassing thing in the world for someone to see a stick coming out a kid. So i would tuck my penis in like a button.So yes my penis is curved to the left, it's been like that ever since, I'm 15...Thank you
Kenny please read my above comment. its above Minnesto's comment. I can understand how u might be feeling.. but the things ive commented above is the truth.. Its a curable thing .. u need to have good patience and dedication to lessen/remove curve..
i also have a curve penis curving to the left and it happens when you masturbate for the first time and masturbate in a curve like way and it will stay that way.when you masturbate for the first time your creating the form of your penis as you get older.
I am 27 and I had the fortune/misfortune to discover masterbation (masturbation) at around 11 years of age.  Yes my penis is curved to the left, somewhere between 30 and 45 degrees, but I recall noticing when i was around 11 that my penis, while not yet angled, was leaning to left.  My curiosity comes from discerning whether or not 16 years of chronic abuse to my penis caused it, or congenital defect.  Nature or nurture.
i also have same problem a m 19 help me to feel normal :p
I have a slight curvature of the penis to the right. Thankfully, this is not an issue or cause any pain either during sex or masturbation. I've started noticing the curve when I was 12. Since then, the curve didn't get more angled, it stays at the same angle...I'm 35 now.
Hi all, I am a divorced woman, middle-age and started dating again with a man my age. Last Saturday we had our first intimate encounter, and I saw he has a penis curvature. This was the first time for me, not that it bothers me but still hurts me a little bit. I understand we cannot talk about it, first because we are barely dating and second because we live in a very "macho" culture, but I was wondering what can I do during love-making to enhance his pleasure, a special touch, or oral or a special position? Because he was the most attentive, sweet and sensuous man I have ever been with and next time I would like him to also feel as special as he makes me feel... Thanks in advance for your advice :)
Have your boyfriend get Mast Mood Oil, it's basically natural oil with herbs that help blood flow and circulation to the penis while rejuvenating the cells to regrow which can help straighten the shaft.  Basically read these two websites and follow the instructions.  (http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Straighten-Curved-Penis-Naturally-and-Safely&id=5635249) and (http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/penis-curvature-treatment.htm)  Jelqing once or twice a day for 5 mins.  You could put the oil on and do it for him sometime that'd be kinky lol.  
Hi Cooper, should make some nice reading, when I get the chance, but jelqing is also very good fro curved penis, just google pegym.
Good Luck
ok so i'm 14 and I have a 5.7 inch penis and it slightly curves to the left... is there anything I can do  about it I don't feel right when masturbating... it makes me feel unormal I want to feel normal
hello guys,i am 15 and my penis is 3.5 inch when flaccid and 6.9 inch when errect.i masterbate once a week. Since i was 13,i noticed a curvature in my penis...it bents to the left at almost 110 degrees celcius.i have not had sex yet but i am worried if my curved penis will create a problem while pleasuring my gal and ruin my sexual life..when i lie down, my erect penis almost falls on my lower stomach and in a standing position,it points to the left,also a bit upwards....please help me guys...how can i cure this problem???please revert back..
thanks
Thanx this was the most helpful
i just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their posts because i was beginning to get worried because my girlfriend is starting to show that she wants to take the next step and i was nervous about her freaking out about.
thanks
I have it to am 15
No worries, Kenny.  That goes for the lot of you.  I've got bender myself (down and to the left.)  I've been reading many posts and I wish I could respond to more.  It's Ok.  Most of you are 100% normal.  I've had plenty of sex with plenty of girls.  It's all about confidence and I want to give you all some as I felt very similiair when I was 16.  I had always pushed my erections down when I had them in grade school.  I masturbated frequently from 14 on and I was a bit rough at times on myself.  I went to the urologist I was so worried about the curvature, but he kicked me out of his office after he told me how normal this all was.  I'm now married and have kids.  My wife is a beautiful and loving woman.  She teases me all the time, but she loves it. I just laugh with her and enjoy it.  If you let it upset you or think its weird, you will have less confidence.  RELAX.  As long as its not painful, you will be fine.  Stop denying yourself pleasure due to false insecurities.  Risk the embarrassment, let them chuckle or even reject you, but don't stop trying to have relations if that is what you want.  Life is too short and you will regret not trying more than the worst embarrassing moments.  Try a few of the correction techniques if you want, but know that I never did.  Get your bent **** out there and enjoy.  ;)
Im curved up slightly and im proud
Well as a woman i can say my husbands penis is curved and i love it. Its not bad in anyway infact it hits spots that otherwise wouldnt be.
I had a curved penis to the left and I loved it and many of my girls really like it....and to those who want to do dog style w a left curved penis the best way is u have to stand done and put ur left leg on top of somethng even the bed it is awesome and u blessed coz the curved penis hit all side inside the vagina
Idk dudde I'm 15 and mines close enough to 7in.. but mine also curves upwards kinda and it makes me wonder what's wrong with it
I went to the doctors  and they told me to start taking a vitamin I don't remember which type but it's a start they said the affects should be noticeable within 6 to 8 months of taking the vitamins
Went to the doctors and they said to try a vitamin I believe it was vitamin D I'm not sure though they said you be able to notice a difference but in six to eight months
My husband has a rather nice curve.
i have a curved penis and its curves to the left.i have had sex so many times during the missionary and other styles but one thing is am shy to show the gals my **** and no gal have seen it before.what do i do pls.can i show it to them
Viewing 201-289 comments: