Men's Health Community
Curved penis...anything I can do about it?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

My boyfriend wanted me to post this question for him. He has a curved penis and he was wondering if there was anyway he can fix it without surgery. He would like to know what causes a curved penis and the possible non-surgical solution to it. I myself as his girlfirend have a question about it too. How would it affect our sex life once we started having sex? I appreciate any help as soon as possible. Thank you.
Tags: Health
Viewing 1-200 comments:
HELLO I ALSO HAVE A CURVED PENIS IT CURVES TO THE LEFT SIDE REAL BAD. IM ALSO LOOKING INTO FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF. I THINK THAT WHEN YOUR TALKING ABOUT SURGERY ON THE PENIS ITS VERY RISKY. I THINK MOST DOCTORS WOULD OPT TO GIVING SOME SORT OF MEDICATION FIRST. THEN IF YOUR PENIS GOT REALLY BAD THEN YOU MIGHT GO FOR SURGERY BUT AGAIN THERES RISKS WHEN GETTING SURGERY ON YOUR PENIS WHAT IF THEY ACCIDENTLY CUT YOUR PENIS OFF THEN YOUR GONNA BE REAL MAD. I THINK IV READ SOME INFORMATION ONLINE THAT SOME DOCTORS GIVE MEN WITH CURVED PENISES VITAMIN E AND IN SOME CASES THAT STRAIGHTENS OUT THE PENIS AND GETS RID OF THE CURVE. BUT AGAIN TALK TO A UROLOGIST AND ASK HIM WHAT THE BEST TREATMENT WOULD BE.
this is called peyronie's disease. It is usually caused by injury or plaque formation on one side of the penis, therefore when you get an erection, it bends to one side. It is perfectly harmless. I wouldnt recommend surgery unless it is interfering with your ability to have intercourse because surgery can damage the nerves and cause you to have decreased sensation to your penis

http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/peyronie/index.htm
Well, his is just slightly curved and it's annoying to him. And he doesn't want to end up hurting me once we start to have intercourse, that's why he was wondering if there was anything non-surgical to get rid of his curve.
not that I know of. If it is only slightly curved he is not going to hurt you during intercourse
Hello!

I've been with my boyfriend for four months and he has a curve penis; i do not know to which sides it curves. I have a few questions that and i hope that somebody can help me since him and i have not  talked about his condition. How can i know if this is something that he's had all his life or if he got it as an adult? Does it necesarily have to be this Peyronies disease that i had never heard about before? Is this painful fo him sometimes? all the time? And can this make your sex drive decrease?
thanks in advance!
Hey im 25 and have a curved penis, i am sexually active and have never had a problem with sex. I remember when i was young it was a very big concern for me but it has never been a problem once i got active. In fact all the girls i have been with said it was great and it did something for them sexually.
my x had a curve in his penis and no it actually feel better rubbing in side of you , i think
a curved penis is cause by how you masturbate when you where a youngling
A curved penis is not neccesarily Peyronies Disease, which is caused by hardened plaque in the penis. Having a curved penis is quite normal and if the curve is only slight it should be absolutely no problem having intercourse.

But I know how this is a problem, at least mentally, because my penis has a significant curve, about 40 degrees to the left and I have always felt very embarrassed about it all my life. No girl has ever complained about it though (at least not to me) and sex is not really a problem physically, but I am still often worried about it, especially esthetically, even though I've never heard any girls saying a curved penis is "ugly" either.

I have researched the subject thoroughly and it seems the only way of straightening it is through a surgical procedure, where they actually shorten the opposite side of the penis and that is not really a desired side effect in addition to the risk of surgery.

Now, I've heard many theories about the reason for curves, like how you masturbate and wearing constrictive underwear. It could just be a natural variation, just like many girls have one breast larger than the other.
curved penis can be caused by mastubating
Why would masturbation cause a curved penis? I believe that is a myth. Just for the record, some may think that right handed guys get a curve to the left and left handed to the right, but this is not the case. The curve is caused by one side of the penis growing longer than the other.
Me too am worried bout this ! i was about to post ma prob n saw its alraedy there  !
ny penis is 11 inchs and i would like to know is there a way i can put a curve into it
Not Trying To Be Rude Or Funny But I Thought That Only Happens If Your mastubating For Like So Many Years.
I have a curved penis because when I was a child one of my cousins showed me a pornographic website that I basically got addicted to before I even knew what sex was.  I would get erections, not knowing what they were.  My underwear, being whitey tighties at the time, were very restrictive and bent my penis whenever I would get my frequent and random erections (for years).  Eventually after a while I noticed that my penis had curved almost 90 degrees downward.  Anyway I was very concerned with this affecting my future sex life.  However, after actually having sex many many times, it has not posed as MUCH of an issue.  It is often harder to penetrate from the back (or other positions that require a straight penis), but with partner cooperation and understanding, there's not much you can't do comfortably.  
I read from this blog about curved penis cure, not sure if it's really work though,

http://blog.jombuy.com

cheers!
im 14 and i think i have peyronies disease what should i do as treatement. It is not a 90 degree bend more like a 70 degree bend. Im worried because on other medical sites it says olny middle aged men get this or men in their 20s.
i have been with my boyfriend for almost a year and he has a to the left curved penis. he is very large when erect. i enjoy it but i cant seem to get off when he is on top on me and if we attempt doggie style position it just hurts like a train hit me!! i really want to be able to do doggie style with him and because of the curve i now this bothers him. we enjoy making love very much but we need something more diffrent. any suggestions anyone???
My husband has a curved penis, upwards, thankfully.  Which seems to be a blessing (can't miss my G-spot).  I have to say I don't think it's a disease or a case of the whitey tighties, because we have a son together who is also shaped like he is.  (don't be sick, you notice these things when infant boys try to pee on you)  So guys be proud of what you have and girls...why the hell would you want a straight **** man...people PAY for curved toys!  I have the real thing :D
I am curved up and have been married for 4 years. In the missionary its all good but we cant seem to do doggie style or any of the other adventerous positions. Any suggestions?
I have a curved penis that curves 45 degrees to the left from the normal. Will I have any problems with sexual intercourse?
when my penis ection, it curve down abit and curve about 30 or 20 degree to the right cuz i am using my left hand to masturbate is it ok? am i have Peyronies Disease?? pls tell me thank you
My penis curves downwards and wen i stand straight up and look in the mirror with an erection it really curves downwards but i have no pain when i masturbate or anything. Will this be hard for me when i have sexual intercourse?
My penis is curved downward at about 50 to 70 degees and when i try and hold it striaght it causes pain. Do i have Peyronie's disease
my penis is curved downward at 50 to 70 degrees but when i masterbate there is no pain, and there use to be pain when i held it straight do i have Peyronie's disease
does masterbation (masturbation) have anything to do with a curved penis, if so will a curved penis have any affect in my sex life, or affect the reproduction cycle
I am a 29 year old white male, I used to have a straight penis.  About a year ago I noticed a slight curvature my penis in the state of erection.  I noticed during a mastabtory state that the harder the erection the more curve that is there.  Why did this suddenly happen and is there anything to do about it or should I just live with it?  My six year partner has not noticed or said anything about it.  It kind of bothers me, because I used to be straighter and this has changed the length of my endowment.
This one is for the girls....nothing wrong with a curved penis that's for sure!
Just know that my own experience with a young man who had a severe curve to his was just fine. I did however, experience the allowing of air (lots of it) into my vagina which lead to minor embarrassment following intercourse. Just a heads up-some positions are better than others.
I am 22 years old, I have been sexually active for 7 years and have had a variety of partners. I have a left-curved penis and have never had any problems with intercourse, but i will agree with a few of these previous comments. "24me" is right in the sense that, at least in my experience, due to intercourse with a curved penis women experience more queefing (do not mean to be vulgar its just the only word for it) during and after sex, most especially i find in the doggystyle position. as far as what causes a curved penis I very firmly believe, after extensive years of research and questioning of doctors, that it is a combination of hardened plaque in the penis and pre-mature masturbation techniques. Thinking back on my "beginnings" I came to remeber that the way in which i masterbated  before becoming sexually active was consistently done in such a way that my penis would end up hardening to the left how ever i did it. It is somewhat embarassing to have a curved penis but since the only way to actually fix it is to undergo a surgical procedure that is not only risky to nerve endings down there but is also a shortening procedure, the best thing to do is to OWN IT! Say screw it, own your "different" penis as something you are proud and confident of. I promise you that you won't get any complaints and your sex life will not suffer. I have to say to all the guys that the women who are doing the talking and asking questions for their men in this forum are with men who have confidence issues...otherwise these women wouldn't have these concerns
Hey everybody.  I don't know, it may be a scam, but there are some fancy Penis Extender devices which claim to reduce curvature.  Dr Levine in Chicago from Fastsize claimed to have used them on 10 patients with Peyronie's Disease, and every one of them improved!  There are several companies all selling roughly the same device, but from my research the ones that ae probably best are SizeGenetics in Europe, X-4 Labs in Canada, and Fastsize in California.  The "customer testimonials" show good results, but who can trust that?  The forums, however, are quite credible.
dont be embarassed about a curved penis believe it or not there are positions that a curved penis can improve intercourse for the girl.  with a curved penis you have the ability to hit your girls g spot during intercourse.  ive had it for as long as i can remeber and ive never had a complaint from a girl.  just do your thing and it will be ok.
also if you know how to work it    it doesnt matter if its curved
who can tall which positions can`t  one afford with downwards curvature ???????
can you answer?
A slight to moderate bend in the penis is normal.  

The penis is a complex structure - it's not like you have a hinge at the base of your willy which lets you go up and down - the penis is a spongy network of erectile tissue.  When blood fills the tissue, the penis becomes erect.  Minor blockages in the spongy tissue are bound to occur as you age, and thus, flow to one side or the other is reduced.  Although I've not seen a study that supports masturbation causes curving, the fact that the vast majority of men have leftward bends, and the vast majority of men are right-handed, makes me think that when you grip the penis, the fingers pressing into the tissue on the left hand side perhaps causes the blood on that side to not expand properly into the spongy tissue.

That being said, a significant bend that appears all at once is usually indicative of Peyronie's disease.  I've not heard of these penis flexion devices used to treat it, but I'd REALLY be skeptical of that, because what you'd have to do to remove your Peyronie's bend is to remove or break up the placque of fibrous tissue on the opposite side of the bend.  If that thing is breaking up the placque, God knows where that stuff's going to migrate to.  I wouldn't risk it until more research has been done on it.

In the main, even a moderate curvature shouldn't affect your sex life.  It might make it hard to insert the penis, which happens to me and my wife occasionally, but if shouldn't make it uncomfortable.

Ratio1983;

For a downward curving erection, I'd say the best position is lay behind your woman with your head at your feet and her head at your feet, with her back to your front.  This way, your penis should curve the same way as her vaginal canal (which I believe in most women is bent with the curve being towards the front).  I don't know if this is the right way to describe it, but I have an left/upward bending erection, and it feels best to me in doggy style, so if yours bends the opposite way, logic dictates that you simply turn yourself around.  See if that works.

Morgannon
Do you all know what I find very disturbing?
I can't seem to find a single doctor who's posted something about helping us cure, fix or straighten a curved penis. Now, I've already had a chance to blab on about my curvature, and there's no point in anybody else doing it again on this forum, what we need is a solution as to how to cure it. Doctors tell us that unless it is too curved, unless it's peyronie's, or any other more important problem, there is no need to fix it. I'm 16 and i've asked my doctor about it with no solution. He just repeated to me this annoying answer: yea, don't worry, penises are never perfectly strait, you'll have no problem during intercourse. I'm tired of that answer. Not only that, in many cases, the penis is not very attractive when bent, but, as this blog tells us, it also leads to some problems during intercourse. For many people, the concern is not problems penetration, but esthetics.
I'd like to know who agrees with this, and also, TO ALL THE DOCTORS OUT THERE, I'd like some better answers.

calvin2008
Hi Calvin,
You are right on.  All the doctors want is patients who are "low risk" and easy to cure.
What I mean is due to the highly letigus society we live in most Dr's don't even want to hear out your concerns.  My problem is with my penis as well and my doctor blew it off as no big deal.  Well thats just it...  Men and mens issues are given a back seat in this country yet increasingingly the media projects "normal" as being larger and more unreal standards are set through pornography and so on.  It is a good Idea to be carefull with whatever you decide to do.  I have read that some penis enlargment devises can actually cause you to lose legth do to scar tissue formation.  Vitamin E is a good idea however too much "like over 1000mg" has been linked to stroke, so be careful.  
hey im 18 years old and have a downward curved penis, sorta like a banana.....there is no pain when erected or masterbating (masturbating)......should i be worried about this? I am a very sensitive person so I am really concerned about this....sum1 help?
the angle is prob 40 degrees by the way...
heyy im 19,i have penis curved dwon , the angle is round 90d iv had this problem since i knew what is an erection. i wanna know if the is any solution to decrease the angle..pls help.. thx in advance..
Hi, you r talking about curved penis to the left but it's curved down. Is it a PROBLEM. And how to solve it.

hey do you have the same?  So do I.

You can reduce the angle by keeping it turned up most of the time especially when you sleep or have an erection.
i am 15 and have a curved penis. i hav had it 4 a while.when i was younger i used to rub myself up and down my bed
before i started doing this i had a straight penis. do u think it is caused it and is there a natural way of curing it.

thank u very much in advanced
I am 19 years old and have a slight downward curvature in my penis. There many things that can cause this. A lack of blood flow in the penis is one. A problem with the lower vessel that releases blood from the penis. this vessel is supposed to tighten when n erection has occured. if it doesn't than the blood releases from the penis and causes your erection to be softer, making it curve downward. A lack of natural testosterone can cause this. Psychological health such as depression, anxiety or worryiing about performance can cause this. Peyronie's disease. This isn't caused from wearing "whitey tighty's" or masturbating the wrong way, or how you place your penis when you sleep or wear clothing. There are numerous ways to fix this. the best i suggest is nitric oxide. (NO2) this is increases blood and oxygen flow to all of the muscles of the body, (your penis is a muscle), while increasing sexual performance and giving you a harder longer lasting erection with an increased sexual sensation. It will not completely straighten you out, and women who have had a penis that curves downward that it feels a lot better because the downward curve hits the g-spot pleasuring you and her. So don't listen to those telling you that masturbating wrong or wearing briefs is going to cause a curvature in your penis. Hopefully that helped someone.
Im 16, and i have basically the same story as everyother man on this site. (exposed to porn at early age, rubbing against stuff young, etc.). I curve left, not sure how many degrees, and i really don't care about how it is during sex (advantages). Im just wondering how do i keep it from curving more, because it looks like its starting to curve more. ANY HELP, ADVICE IS GLADLY ACCEPTED!!!
I've had a curved penis as long as I can remember having erections. I'm now in my early 50's. I remember as a teen, showing my doctor an outline of my erect bent penis. He said that's a hell of a bend but unless you have trouble with sex, don't worry about it...plus, you might also make sex more pleasurable for the lady. He was right. I was already longer than average, even with the bend, so length never became an issue at all. I've never let it worry me all these years and I actually enjoy sex more because of it. My partners had a different, but pleasant, experience with me because of the curvature and I've never been limited to any particular positions. I don't have Peyronie's and I may have done some dumb stuff with my penis as I was going through puberty that caused the curve...I just don't know for sure. What I do know however, is that I've had a very enjoyable and active sex life and I honestly have no interest in changing things. I've also had compliments all during my life which I continue to hear until this day (such as...you have a sexy d***). So, unless your curvature is interfering with your sex life, try not worrying about it and get on with enjoying the rest of your life...and good luck to all.
that is TRUE ******* DOCTORS gotta look for a cure... i men how complex is penis??????? there is no money into it thats why noone ever actualy tried fixing it. trust me if they put even 1/30 of the research that they put into aids theyll find a cure.. there has to be a way of removing the plaque without hurtng the paitient,
and doctors and for whoever does not have a curved penis.... DO NOT EVER TELL SOMEONE WHO IS SUFFERING THAT IS OKAYY. IT IS NOT no matter what if yu hve a curved penis. you look weired to your partner in that sense. my partner always tells me no its okay but i can tell that she wishes i was straight. i am 8 inches wth the curve 9 inches if this ******* curve was not there. PLEASE TELL ME a way to CURE
Thank you for your encouraging words but is it possible to have intercourse if your penis is bend to left and upward at -- let say -- 45 degree angle? In other words, how bad is your bent that still enables you to have sex? This is a general question for those men who are sexually active. Thank you.
Any recommendations on positions for a left curve about 20 degrees? I haven't been with a hell of a lot of women but haven't gotten any complaints except from one girl I was with for a about a year, she would say it kinda dug in and if she wasn't very aroused could hurt. Generally I find that the more aroused a woman is the more they love the curve! So learn how to juice em up boys!

Curious though for ideas about positions??

And for all who are concerned pleased only consider surgery as an absolute last resort if you have a severe problem, don't listen to urethrologists on these sites that are just trying to sell their services to all and sundry. Any doc who says surgery is the only way to fix the problem is a dinosaur quack who needs to open his mind! Be confident, be healthy, and above all try to please your woman (or women!) in the best way possible with the weapon at your disposal, everybody is different and theres different strokes for different folks when it comes to sex as much as anything else.

J.  Absolutely it is possible.  You will have no problems.  Vaginas are very flexible.  I have that same curve.   Enjoy.
IF YOU LOOK AT MOST PORN STARS, 60% OF THEM HAVE BENT COCKS, NOW THATS GOTTA MEAN SOMETHING, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! JUST LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL! MAYBE DOCTORS HAVENT COME UP WITH A CURE SIMPLY BECAUSE ITS MADE US GUYS BETTER THAN THE REST! JUST WORK OUT WHERE THE OL G SPOT IS A DO THE POSITION WHICH WILL GET IT! THERES ALWAYS A WAY!! ;)
Ive had 4 sexual partners and I am only 27... My boyfriend of 3 months is the only one Ive been with that has a curved penis. I asked him about it right away. I am not shy and I feel when it comes to sex communication is key to being completely satisfied. He said it has always been that way. It causes him no discomfort. We are very very sexually active and I can honestly say that having sex with a curved penis is by far greater than with a straight. It is awesome. After examining his penis I noticed the skin bellow the head is taught. I believe that is the reason for the curvature. For anyone that is worred dont be. Enjoy the difference it is absolutely wonderful: )
I have a thick 8 inch penis, that significantly curves upwards.    But my friends are not at all concerned by this curve. They get orgasam and fully satisfaction from it.   The thing they say in fun is that my penis is like a rhino's horn!
so is a curved penis better than a straight one?
I don't think it is a big difference but most comments you read here and other places people seem to think so or at least that's the comment females make and so do males.  That they can tell and feel a difference and that it's better.  Almost all penises have some curve anyway even if it is slight.
well i don't feel anything while i masturbate..i guess it's normal
but my penis is 5 inches erected
is it shorter because it's curved?
It won't make a big difference to you masturbating.  Yes it will make it shorter in measurement but that doesn't mean you are small.  You still have all you have.  Official measurement is counted from the top base to the end so that makes it measure smaller.   A lot of guys like to measure from the bottom which makes the measurement longer but that's not the way it is to be measured.  Do you have any curve upward?  Usually just a curve to the left doesn't effect it as much as a curve upward, a significant curve upward is called a banana curve.
my boyfriend has a bent penis and holes around it. when he nut it come through the holes.
Hi Tia,

Have you considered using a traction device? They were actually invented to increase penis size, but they have been shown to correct curvature of the penis too.

Try searching Google for "Male Edge" for example. You and your boyfriend may like to read a bit more about it ...
im 16 and have a penis when im erected i dnt think anything affects the curvature ya born wid it naturally all u men out ther who are lik 20 odd and say uve had it for aslong as u can remmber wats the problem thn as long as it doesnt effect ya sex life (mine doesnt and it must be about 40 degrees i think) thn get on wid ur life it natural everyone has a slight curve jst grow up and get on wid it and men who've gt their gf/wifes to post stuff grow sum balls its a bit sad innit
hello i am 14 years old i have a bent penis about 35 degrees not that bad but i did alot of research and found out that whatever way you masterbate when you are younger your penis will tend to bend      

like me penis bends to the left because i used my right hand  and the penis is used to that postioning so it will bend but i did a little research myself  if you swicth hands often    i know its hard but it works it will not straighting it out not perfect but you will se a change and also in size my penis was 7and bit  now its just about 8   so give it a try
You can correct a curved penis with gentle exercise techniques that will also give you a large penis
i am 16 year old and my penis is bent to the left and i sent a pic of it to a girl now she tells everyone about it and am embarresed hw cn i straighten it
Dean7 - I wouldn't worry about it.  The truth is, it's very rare for a penis to be absolutely straight.  Most of them are shaped differently with curves of every direction and such.  There is an operation to straighten them, but it involves cutting out pieces of your penis permanently and so you lose length.  So like if you used to be 6 inches when hard, you will only be 5 inches when hard or less even after "fixing" it.  The truth is tho there is nothing to fix.  You'll find most everybody is curved.
i am 14 and have a left curve  if i masturbate diferently will that fix it
Hi all.

I have never had sex, and am pretty concerned with my curved penis.  It curves to the left... somewhere between 35 and 45 degrees by the end of the curve.  I just wanted to point out that I never really did much masterbating (masturbating).  So I don't think that has caused the curve.  I was often erect and did get into pornography but I wouldn't rub myself... so all I mean is that I don't think masturbating causes it.

I'm trying to massage, milk, stretch, whatever I can to lessen the curve.  If I succeed, I'll post on here what I did.

Hopefully girls actually do like a curve penis as some have said on here... I just am a bit emberresed by it and want to lessen the curve if I can.
Hi, My penis is lightly curved to the left. I used only my right hand when I startet masturbatig. And my question is: Should I start to use my left hand when i masturbate, and will that cause my penis to straighten up? Or should I just keep masturbating with my right hand?
Left you a note, check your profile.  Basically it won't make a difference.
it is definately from masterbation (masturbation) and i am not trying to make a joke. i am 18 and masterbated from about 12-15 and my penis developed a bend to the left. i started masturbating with my other hand and it bent it strate. the problem is that there is a slight bend in you wrist and it causes the nervers to make it curve. just try the other hand and its all good!
i have curved penis to the left recently married.plz tell me the way to get my orgasm to be straight with or without undergoing operation
The scar tissue is visible from the surface of the skin on the penis. Usually you will see a brown "ring" either near the center of the shaft. Mine has a slight bend upwards near the middle of the shaft, about 30 degrees, and maybe a very subtle bit to the right. You can see the ring quite easily when soft. It is fairly common among men. I have noticed that the small upward curvature feels amazing during sex, as it shapes naturally with the vagina. For those who have an upward curve, consider yourself lucky. Women love it. You will be able to hit their G spot with ease. I have gotten nothing but good feedback with the few people I have been with. They all thought it was sexy. Enjoy what you have, and stop being worried about perfect symmetry. It's not worth the stress. And the ladies on here will vouch for you that a little bit of change in direction can work wonders (wonder why most toys are curved?). Don't stress over the tools you have to use, but how you have to use them. I see a lot of young teenagers on here who are worried, but you shouldn't be. Confidence is key! Trust me, it is definitely not an issue.
I am a 16 year old boy who learned about sex at a young age. I became so addicted to it that i started to masturbate just about everyday. Now I realize that i hav a curve in my penis slightly to the right. Im a bit embarrased about it but after tellin my girlfriend, she doesnt realy care about the curve because she is just happy that i hav one and its BIG!!! So Im tellin those who are concerned to not worry, you might reach a spot in a girl's vagina that no straight penis can. For the ones with serious curves up to 70 - 90 degrees....help is advised.

Good Luck My Peeps
My penis' curvature is about 40ish degrees to the left.. i started masturbating at a very early age.. (before it was possible for me to ejaculate) now i am close to becoming legal, and i really dont know what to do about my penis shape.. i thought that i suffered from Peyronie's disease but after researching it i realised that what most men on this forum is in fact a natural defect? I am going to try "straightening" mine out so to speak, by masturbating with my left hand instead of my right. any other advice would be greatly appreciated :/ thanks :)
Hey. i have a curved penis too. Its upward thank god, I dont care what direction your penis bends, as long as it is not painful during intercourse it is actually a very good thing to have. First of all you need to locate your partners g-spot which is only 3-4 inches deep in your lady, so people who think the curve makes it seem sall dont worry. Once you have located the g-spot you will what to make the tip bend towrd it. Even if it is curved down, left, or right there are many comfortable positions you can use to increase your performance to pleasure your partner.
Down: Acrobat position is good. and try asian cowgirl reverse
Right or left: Cross, Intersection, leg glider, and overpass are good positions. just ajust them for left or right curvature.

p.s. to make your woman feel great give her two clitoral orgasims before you move to the g spot. you will blow her mind.
mate dont worry about it girls may love it something differnt. i have a bent penis slightly too. if you *** sideways you can  hit there ge spot real good. haha just joking that would be odd :)
Can anyone feel a small bump on either of their testicles ? i wonder if it has any thing to do with the penis curving ?
i have a slight curve in my penis and its about 6 inches and am embarrased about size and the curve please help comment
and im 14
That has nothing to do with the curve.  You should have the bumps checked by a doctor.
You have nothing, absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. 6 inches is very good for 14 age and is the avg in the US.  Don't be embarrassed by the curve either, it's very natural.  Be proud.
I think curved up or down is cool but Im 36 and I curve to the left and during sex it can sometimes bend even more to the left and really hurts. I have to be careful because sometimes it feels like it may break, like if i slip out right in the motion of thrusting back in it bends and hurts. I think mine is from masturbating and being cut. I dont have that extra skin to glide up and down so when I masturbated like crazy as a kid I would go up and down with my hand and get to the end of the skin and it would pull and since im right handed it would pull to the right creating the bend. It hard to explain but I notice  when I masturbate its not just up and down the arm gos to to the right, Try it in the air right now, its not up and down its to the side.
Hey I am 14 and i think i have a curved penis and  i feel well about it. I am ebarased to ask my father so i ask every2 here in this forum if i can do something. I am right handed but i masturbate with my left hand because with the right hand i hold the mouse because i masturbate fron the internet.  My penis curves a bit up and right, what should i do? :S
he should start musturbating by both hands
&
its not a disease just simple problem which happens when a person musterbates only by same hand
e.g. ur musterbating by right hand ur penis will bent to left & same by the othe hand!
So just relax and dont fool us i know u r a boy not as girl named "tiaplz dont be ashamed bye
My penis has a bow to it!!!! It bows up and lays on my belly. Is that normal? I assume that it was because when I was a teen, I got boners my undies and jeans would force it upward, and it formed to my bladder.
That is very normal, the bow or curve up.  It is often called a banana curve up.  And yes it was probably from being forced up by your undies.  The penis has a tendency to curve the way it's placed, lays or hangs.  Enjoy it, you are very normal.
Just practice with the other hand.
Thanks, nut that's a bit hard ;p. I don't enjoy that much with the other hand. Anyway I'll tr my best to straighten it, and thanks for your advise. I want it like this: .!. not like this: ./. :P
but from what i've read here they make me think that a curved penis is "better" than a straight one. Shall I continue masturbate with my right hand and let it curved?
lol. then use the hand you're using and don't worry about the curve.  almost all penis have some curve, some are just more than others.  Some make it sound like it's better.  I can't say it's better one way or the other.  I think these people just think it is and maybe for sex with their partner it is but I haven't been able to hit the g spot just because I'm curved.  So I suggest you let it curve.  One way to change it some is by the placement in your shorts, make sure it lays the other way this will have some impact over a period of time but not much.  I just speak from experience.  pvt me if you want.
I am 16 years old and my penis curves slightly to the right.
I know some people say curved penises are better than straight, but it's just so embarressing for it to bend, ya know? Is there is way I can straighten the bend without traction devices or surgery?
Somebody please email me. ***@****.
Thanks.
People - a curved penis has nothing to do with masturbation or tight underwear. It's that time that you fell on your **** or got kicked or hit with a cricket ball or whatever. An injury is easy to receive and very common in childhood. I've been researching info for years as I too am unsatisfied with my curve. I've bought the traction device recently, but as far as I can see it just makes your penis thicker/stronger. I don't think any amount of stretching is going to change the organ's inherent structure. A urologist has told me that the only actual solution is the Nesbitt procedure (routinely done with very consistent results) where they shorten the longer side of the penis. So it's a trade off - you lose some length, 1 - 3cm depending on the curve, but it will be straight. I'm still making up my mind as to whether I'll go ahead. Pretty sure I will. I've had cosmetic surgery before for a different issue and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
I can't say much as far a curvature goes, but size is not as big of a deal as people let on - it's how you use it. I've been with 37 men and the best sex I've EVER had was with a guy who was 4.5-5 inches erect. He was able to get me off seven times before he would orgasm whereas the men I've been with that were 8 or 9 inches more often than not wouldn't get me off at all. It's not the size that matters but the skill behind it. Good luck!
You don't curve your penis by masturbating, looking at porn, or rubbing anything.. And while you can damage your penis like any other part of your body you're not going to get a curve to it by being hit there.

MOST men will have a slight curve to their penis. A little up, down, left or right is normal. MOST men have this.

When you're younger it may be more pronounced because the tendon isn't stretched out enough. Time and experience can strengthen and stretch it out. In the extreme cases theres a condition called peyronies where the penis has a very pronounced, very drastic curve. This is treatable.

But for the rest of us...If you curve slightly in some way or another this is probably normal. Have a doctor check it out if it bothers you that much but it's more than likely normal.

Relax.

And unless it's a big ol' curve and its causing you or your partner pain...there's plenty of women who either A. don't care one way or the other, and B. actually like it. So don't be in such a hurry to get rid of your curve!
I'm 22 and I have a 10 inch penis curved to the left, is there any way I can have my penis curved downward instead? I'd like to have curved 180 degrees downward as I have changed my sexual prefereces.
I also have a curved penis and a question. I masterbate with my right hand and my penis is curved to tha left. If i start to masterbate with my left hand will my penis eventually stand up straight?
I also have a curved peni and a questiom i maserbate with my right hand and my penis is curved to tha left if i masterbate with my left hand will it then stand up straight up
No. Masturbatingdoes not cause your penis to curve, nor will it correct a curve.
PLZ ANY! HELP and read the whole thing... I'm 17 years old and am now a senior in high school. I'm at the age now where girls are asking me to have sex with them. I have something that holding me back from trying sex for the first time and I really need some help. So heres the deal. My penis is about 6-8 inches long give or take and it is curved downward just like a banana. It might be exactly the degree of a banana...but i think its about 10 or 20 degrees more bent. Will this affect my sexual intercourse with women? Will i be able to go in and out without it bending? I dont have that disease it starts with a P...it formed like this because i masterbated awkwardly when i was a younger teen. ANY WHO CAN HELP PLZ e-mail me at ***@**** i will check it daily for help
i hav curved penis downward, my girlfried love it, i even make her orgasm pretty fast, in missionary position and doggy style, maybe im rubbing her g-spot or i don't know? i have about 6.7" penis and 5.5" -6" in girth, but anyway i would like to fix the curve and i have found out that Penis exercises and penis traction devices can fix it, so do some research about this 2 things.
i am 15 and my tool curves down whenever i get an erection i hold it straight until it goes away i've been doing this about a year and curviture has lessened by about 15 degrees i hope this helps
I am 24 my penis is curved towards right about 30 degree. I have a girlfrnd from last 2 years but i never told her about my problem. We are going to marry after 2 yrs. I am sexually active.
Can any one tell me does it affects while doing sex. Is it necessory that i should know her about my problem before marrige.
I am 16 and i have a curved penis... i think i ruined it when i was masturbating. because i pressed it against my mattress and layed down...  I did this many times in the past for maybe half a year or more... I am afraid i wont be able to reproduce now. because even when its not erected it is just slightly to the left like when i have an erection or boner.. the bottom of my penis is a little to the right and top is to the left so its like curved downward left... IS THIS BAD? will i be able to reproduce? I am still a virgin so i dont kno if it will hurt during sexual intercourse... (hurt me or my partner) I need to know if i need surgery?
sorry that i doubled the comments by accident... but i have one more question... i think i may have killed my penis... i mean like when i masturbate regularly like up and down hand motions... it doesnt feel as good as it use too... but when i like exuse me for saying this like press it against my bed and move my hips back and forth... it feels good even though it is rough... one time i got a tiny scratch from it... but anyway is it bad that i cant feel as much when i do up and down hand motions or wet my hands w/ water and do it like in the shower.. Oh and one more thing... When i ***... not much comes out just like oozing out and sometimes i need to change by boxers... am i cumming right or should i shoot? and my *** is like clear... is this bad i want to have kids l8r in life... please tell me if i need a doctor...
First you are listed as a female so I am surprised you have a penis.  Next if you do and have a 30 degree curve to the right this is NOT a problem but natural.  You will not have a problem or hindrance sexually.  So you can tell her or not but it is not a problem and sex will be great.
ZigZag you have not ruined it.  You will be able to reproduce, the curve has nothing to do with sperm for reproduction.  Your sperm being clear sometimes at your age is normal and there are different amounts each time you ***. it is not always the same.  Your curve is not bad.
okay thanks guys... i was kinda worried...  but what if girls find it unattractive?
alright and u said that there are different amounts rite? Okay...  just making sure i will be normal... but there is one thing i am concerned about... I recently discovered i have a blond or white or gray pubic hair... it is kinda hard to tell.. depends which way the light reflects on it.. But anyway... it was like this for a couple weeks... and i dont have blond hair i have black hair, on my head, pubic hair, everywhere is black hair exept for that one hair... Do i have crabs?
i am 13 and i have a bent penis and i am very worried about it i do wank alot and i do it with my right hand can i carry on wanking is this a problem
I love masturbating, and I use my right hand, so it curved to the left and am really worried  can I carry on masturbating or will this be a problem when I have sex when I am older, and I am 13
I am 15 and i have a banana curved penis its 10 degrees and 6 inches i love girls but i'm afraid they may freak out about my penis when i get older i never really masturbate so i kno its not because of that i know i don't have Peyronie's disease and i am a virgin so really don't know wat cause it. i think i am going to try penis exercises. if you have any links on penis exercises please post them or any thing that can help.
there is no problem with curved penis, im 19 and i have an upwards curver penis; my gf enjoy it a lot, and shes like " oh lord thanks for the curve thingy " its realy a blessing for her, we cant actualy play the wee wee dogy style because it seems to be a lilbit hurting, try to avoid that D: all at all its realy fan to have a curved penis !
Erm my penis is bended to the right side like 70 degree or lesser :( Please help me i feel disturbed by it and im 13
Man you should be smiling, you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy it others will.  It's great.  Do not be disturbed.  it's natural.
Great comments, you are so right, thanks for sharing that.
Hi HELP please! i am 18 year old virgin and have a 5.5 inch penis and its curved to the left and upwards is it bad? and is it too small? ladies have you had any experience with a 5.5 incher? if yes what should i do (positions) thanks in advance
pooler12345,

You are perfectly normal.  It is common in many men.  So don't worry.    Many people have this, and they all are having normal healthy married life.    You really don't need to get embarrassed as well.
Masturbation will not make a curve shape or bend your penis.    It happens sometimes due to physical damage - in childhood you might have involuntarily tried to suppress or put your erected penis inside your vest or pants.   Physically forcing the penis to get inside when it is erected might have damaged it slightly.
i really think i need help my penis is about 5 inches but it bens too far upward and it really bothers me. I dont think i can have sex or anything because its like almost touching my stomach its about 1 or 2 inches away from my stomach. So the bend is really far upward i think this was when i was young i like laid on my stomach when i had a erection and it went upward and anytime i was at school i put it upwards. Does anyone have any ways i can fix this? Could I try to train it back downward some when i get hard like how i made it go up but the opposite way?
Dear sir, my pennis size is 6 inch, problem is 3 months back i have a straight pennis, but now it erecting left curve shape, from 2 months onwards i do number of times masturbating till now also, what i have to do again i want to get straight pennis, wating for ur your answers
I'm 16 and i have a downward curved penis about 20 degree's or so when I'm erect and I'm 7 inches could help my condition by pointing it upwards more when I'm really hard for a couple months or w/e do that and maybe it would curve up. i had it since i was like 12 or 11
make that like 10 degree's not 20.
Men, My husband has a curve to the left and it is the best thing ever. Doesnt matter how we do it he can hit spots I never knew of before. Dont be embarrassed or anything of it. He was at first too. I am not bothered by it at all. And remember when its in a girl its all the same.
Hey i am 15, when erected my penis curves to the left at say a 75 degree angle as i am still young and want stop growing until my 20's will this fix itself or should i try some types of methods or something i really need help >.<

***@**** to email me some advice :(
which sex positions would suit a penis whose curvature is bent downwards??
I also have this and can tell u that I believe I am an expert I have read all the articles and have been dealing with this for 10yrs. I have read that this condition starts to get better after 5yrs., but for me this has not been the case I would tell u to talk to a urologist just because a family doctor will send u to one anyway. This condition stems from having "rough" sex and having an erect penis get bent from the position. My wife was on top when it slipped out and got bent and the injury occured. It started with just a slight bend and progressively got worse now its 2 inches shorter and hurts when its erect. So please don't wait like I did and have something done before its too late.
I am 17 and my penis is a dead 7in and i have a curve to the right :/...idk if its bad or what my girlfriend is gonna say when she see's it. Iam a little scurred but the more i read through these comments unless it hurts you or your partner, DONT BE SCURRED! (unless its 90 degrees to any direction). All i can be proud of what you got and dont let know one tell u different. A curved penis is better I KNOW FOR A FACT...reason is...we can hit other places a "straight penis" cant so HA! Hope this helped! :)
I'm 51 and have about 30 degree curve downward that starts about 2 inches from the tip.  I've only been with 6 women and they all raved about the spots i could hit that no one else could.  Most of the time each prefferred something slightly different from doggie style gspot stroking to deeper spot areas accessed by missionary and doggie style to both front and back of vagina.  3 of the 6 definitely liked what i could do to their gspot from doggie.  1 liked it deep and missionary, 1 liked it deep at doggie style, another had no effect and couldn't orgasm from penetration.  Mine **** has been like this as long as i can remember.  I'm fairly standard about 6.5" long and 5" circumference.  I wonder if this may have originated due to an injury during circumcision at birth??  Probably not.....  I suspect genetics mainly.  Guys, just find the position that makes her feel good no matter what your curve.  I love being curved.  If you find a woman who is uncomfortable with you... get out and find one of the other 90% that will think your curve gets them off.  My experience is 5 of the 6 could orgasm through intercourse and only 2 of those 6 had ever had an orgasm thru intercourse.  Means..... my shape got 3 other women off who were previously incapable of vaginal orgasms.  No lies here.... just think about it.  your thrusting volume is much greater than a guy that's straight and you can hit spots in the back of her vagina (beyond gspot) that will drive her wild.  just find the right position for your woman.
my penis is also bended towards the left verymuch......can anyone help me about what is this and how it can be cured
i have a n bent penis, i can send you my penis photos in order you can help me savignon_74***@**** help me please
thanks
1st thing i m a doctor by profession, i m working in some research institute for genetics in India.people out thr who really think its bad 2 hav curved penis rather than str8 penis is completely wrong.the people out thr with this problem plez make sure this its not bad 2 hav a bent penis is just happen becoz of ur masturbation style, depending on that it get curved in ur young age n its not going 2 change .even i used 2 think on it when i was child n was not knowing abt it y its curved.bt when i studied on it i found its nice 2 hav curved one becoz many girls like 2 hav sexual intercourse with the man having curved penis (it may b 4m any angle rt,left,down,up whatever) n that 2 b any degree.....(degree bent is nothing but till wht it extend on the particular side.) now friends plez plez do understand this any one can undergo this kind of thing its not ur genetic problem,and also not like nothing like ur physically abnormal. we also can hav a natural sex with r partner like straight penis peoples do.. yaa bt  i can say u this u need 2 be very carefull if its giving u a pain..(this can b a physical problem) becoz naturally curved peoples never get pain even the penis is very much bent 2 one side(when erect).so girls don't think like this that ur boyfriends is abnormal or aliens.
ya n very good news 4 those who hav bent penis.........
guys u can n joy ur sex with ur partner than only when ur confident abt it.u can hit the girls becoz girls realy like 2 get rube your penis to thr vaginal wall whr she hav g-spot also, even it feels very compact inside as my girlfrnd allways tell me abt it.n she like me the most when i intercourse with her....
benefits of ur curved
1)upward  bent-  u hav this just 2 hit g-spot directly from the front side of the girls and this is the position when ur partner can enjoy a lot.
2)left n right bent- that doesn't make any difference that its left or rt. becoz any how u will b touching the entire side wall off the vagina so it make ur partner enjoy definitely.(bt u need 2 b careful while intercourse that u should not hurt ur partner it has 2 b slow n gentle though vaginal wall is hard  2 control ur penis bump.this also apply for those who having straight penis.)
3)downward bent- u need 2 think different becoz u also can hit the g-spot specially when ur girlfrnds will allow u 2 give her "dog_shot" becoz no other guy with curved penis cant do this from back side of the girls which girls like the most.
n friends dont go 4 surgical treatment man..becoz u need 2 b proved wht ur. accept it like this is a god gift 2 u.peoples r coming for to make thr penis curved by surgery ,its not at all embarrassing 2 hav curved penis in front of ur straight penis friends.infect u can make a girl crazy behind u for ur need bt for thm its quite...........
In my case my curved penis is definitely caused by masturbating. I started when I was about 5 years (long before I was able to ***) old and instead of stroking my penis I would lay it in my hand and and then lay on my stomach and press it into on side of my hand . My penis would then curve along the side it was pressed into. It is a great way to masturbate--I still do it the same way although now I also stroke it from time to time. Since I think I tend to masturbate a lot (usually about 3 times a day) I have spent 1000's of hours laying on my penis. It curves about 60 degrees and I love the way it looks. Does anyone else masturbate like this?
My boyfriend's penis curves slightly to the left and I can say it effects our sexual relationship. Because of it, he cannot able to touch my g-spot unlike my friends who talked about vaginal orgasm,I never experienced it with him. He is my first and vice versa and we both do not know what to do. Would there be any sexual position that we can do?I think surgery is risky.
i have a bent penis that bend 90d downward and was wondering what positions are good for sex cause i apparently hurt my ex gf a little in certain positions. i would appreciate any advice for positions i'm not too worried about the curve
Not only is my penis curved when I have an erection, but it is curved even when I dont have an erection. Is this still bad or good or what? I started to notice the curvature when I was around 10 years old
Hey...Please dont worry, im 25 and i have had sex with atleast 15 different hot girls and they all have said that it was great that it feels nicer than a straight penis. my penis curves to the left and its about 6.5 inches, so please dont worry be confident and trust me girls will like that you will hit their g spots. take care guys.
I was just wondering... were any of you circumcised as babies? Because long before masturbation and this Peyronies disease came circumcision and because circumcision was/is so routine your "condition" is now classified as normal.  But there's nothing "normal" about it. Normal is the way your were born--intact. Do you know of many uncircumcised natural men that have a curved penis? What I am saying is this.  You are a normal human being who may have had a surgical procedure at a very early age in which the doctor snipped off a little bit too much of your skin and as your penis grew bigger, the skin got tighter and without any extra leeway, if you will, your penis started to curve.  It's documented. And there really isn't anything you can do about it now.  If you're not having pain during erections, then just go on with your sex life.  As a woman who will NOT be circumcising her son, I can tell you that we love having your **** rub up against our walls so more power to the curved ****.  Just enjoy.  It's not your fault, the woman you fall in love with will appreciate your uniqueness and still love you more and more as each day passes by.  No worries and that's all I have to say.
My penise is curved soo bad its a circle. I could make love to myself if i wanted to. Its all good though becouse i am married to a contortionist.
I have the same problem and I hate it so much. It's much harder to have sex. The only position that really works with this problem is the doggy style position. Which gets old after awhile. I also have a case of premature ejaculation. Any suggestions? I need feedback people. Just got in a commuted relationship and would love some advice. 20 btw
I'm 18 years old, and I'm really not confident about my future sexual life. I face all the problems possible, related to my penis.
1. Its just 5 inches long.
2. The girth is just about 3.5inches.
3. I got no foreskin(Had a Circumcision operation done when i was young)
4. My penis curves a little downwards.

Please help me. I'm really depressed about it and feel like committing suicide.
well im 14 and my penis is 7.8 inch ya its big for 14 but mine only curves 20degrees when its realy hard from getting head or something
I have a curved penis and I never had sex befor im 15. I do masterbate at times but every time I do masterbate I use my other hand but I seen no results. Any advise
Interesting, a female with a curved penis...
What is the solution to solve a curve penis?
I have a straight 8" **** with no curves. Is that good?lady's r not
I have a 8"straight penis do u think that's good
im 17 mine curves down and with my last girlfriend it was fine at first but now she has to go get surgery because it hurt her so much how do i fix this
my Boyfriend has the same problem . his penis is curved just a little at the top . and he wants to kno if it s normal or not . my mom is a doctor and she said it may be more tissue build up in one area of the penis then the other so it curves . i didnt even notice it either that how unnoticeable it was , so i found out by him telling me . so i wouldnt worry to much about that .
My penis bends straight up and back. When I have an erection it is almost as though it is looking straight at my belly button. As strange as it may sound, it looks like the front part of one of Aladdin's shoes. It really is one of the strangest things I have seen. It makes having an erection while wearing tight jeans both humorously conspicuous and painfully uncomfortable. It almost looks as though I am wearing a cup at all times. I lose to myself in a jousting contest every time I get excited. If I don't pay attention to what I am doing when I wake up with morning wood, it is guaranteed that I will end up urinating on myself.

The one rewarding part of this strange elf-shoe-penis disease is that it allows me to stimulate a woman's g-spot like no other man possibly could without the use of his hands or a fancy position. This makes me happy. Unlike the sensation I get from pulling out too fast and having my own penis snap back at me like a poised scorpion on the offensive. Isn't human anatomy just fantastic?
I seem to be the only person commenting with a right curve, and I do happen to be left-handed. So basically, the world is already backwards to me. :P But I don't remember not having a curve, so I don't think it can be linked to masturbation in the first place.

Anyway, I've seen the positive sides of having a curve by reading the comments. I'd still like a way to fix this, because none of these positive sides apply to me because I'm not exactly planning to have sex.

(With a girl, at least)
hey i used to masturbate using a pillow, so u think that is the cause of my penis curving to the left?
I´m 6.5 inches and my penis downward curvature is so exaggerated it literally looks like a g spot dildo but girls love it. The pleasure is more intense for them.

It looks something like this
http://i.imgur.com/MWCEV.jpg
A curved penis aka the "hook" isn't all that bad it's actually pleasing during sexual intercourse my ex had one and the sec between us was so great that it was had to let go a whole tear after we split we were still having sec I couldn't get enough depending where your G spot is it's a plus
I have been dating this guy for a while and we just recently had intercourse for the first time.

I noticed that he has a very large upwards curve. I am assuming that it is Peyronies Disease, but when I looked up the definition of the "disease", it said that it is an abnormal bend that occurs during errection. But I feel like his penis had an upward curve 24/7.

Also, I read that is is generally in men 40-60, but reading this post, it sounds like it can happen younger. He is 29. I guess what I am trying to figure out is if this is something different from Peyronies Disease.

And not to sound ignorant, if it is something different, is it something that could effect me...?
Thanks to all involved in the discussion on this site. This has helped me to get outta the biggest tension of my life till now. I can now look forward to my marriage and with a confidence that I am different. . . positively.
guys....i got a slight curve of 30..to left....no problems in masturbation.. when it gets erected its 6" long.... my age is 23yrs and being with my girlfriend with this....she says..' i really feel a lot heavenly'.... because.. its a fact that the real pleasure .... is rubbing the vagina's wall..and not  the core... be proud of it.
I too had this problem and i overcame this with a simple technique. It is a slow process and its easy. My penis was slightly curved towards left. I then started masterbating (masturbating) with my left hand. Slowly it became straight with no curves.
-candyass-  
My penis became curved after I "break" it while masturbating. I've heard that cowgirls are good on breaking penises too.
But if you don't have a problem with that, your girl can benefit from that since you can hit the G harder than a straight one.
REAL INFORMATION

Let me just say, masturbation will definitely not give you a curved penis. Really i would like to see some scientific evidence on that! Here is an intelligent statement for the guys wondering how this happens and how it does not.

Statistically it would take you 500,000 hours of a "lasting erection" due to constant masturbation to a specific side in order to curve your penis even slightly. Assuming you would survive the lack of blood to your head that duration, or even simply had a penis left afterwards. You cannot masturbate long enough to get a curved penis. This goes for erections of constricted underwear also. Just like a Polished Rock, it takes years upon years of water-flow before it can become polished. Not 14-50, This does not include that "1 month" polisher - human made - device.

Now... how does this happen, well peyronie's disease is certainly a good answer, but not in all cases. You have to look at this scientifically. If you take away the genes in the persons body. All you have is what effects you in life. For example, vitamins, exercise, what you eat, allergic reactions, radiation. Life basically. Let me give you an example.

My mother is 5 foot 11, my father is 6 foot 10 feet tall. I am only 5 foot 7. How could this be possible? It would be logical to say i met them both in the middle. But actually your height does not have much to do with genes. It has to do with what you eat, how much you eat, how much you exercise, what kind of exercise, vitamin D, Sunlight - believe it or not, and various other things. The proof is clear... i never went outside, i rather play video games, i only eat 1 meal a day, i dont exercise alot... and the highest growth rate i had as a child was the 1 summer i wore outside.

This same concept of LIFE, actions, decisions, can be similar-ized into a curved penis. It will not always be a disease. or genes. Most cases yes. But sometimes its just an uncontrollable thing based on how - we - as individuals choose to live.

I hope some of you find this information useful, there is way to many people on here who think they know what they are talking about. But simply are ignorant to science, fact, and researched data.
Yea, I am only 13 years old. I have a curved penis. I have discovered this when I was only 8yrs. I'm I to young to have this problem? Please get back as soon as you can. Thank you!
hi i am 11 years old and my penis curves down when i have an erection. will it change over the years because i am wearing tidey whities until saturday when i get boxers because i feel like when i am old enough for sex my girlfriend will make fun of me for having a curved penis. should i be worried about this at my age or not?
There once was a man named ****
Who was born with a corkscrew *****
So he went on a hunt for a girl with a spiral ****
And when he found her, **** dropped dead
For her's was a left hand thread
actually sometimes it is natural and sometimes it is due to masterbation (masturbation).
The only solution which i find is that swith ur hands.
If u masterbate with right hand then now do with left hand and vise versa.
I hope this will work ....
Try it....
i hv been married for 13yrs...n failed to hv sexual intercourse with my hubby due to downward bend of his penis....pls help...it's almost breaking us up
I talk to my dr and he said try dog style for downward bend and you both need to help each other and try oil message or cooca butter cream if bent is due to over masturbation. I have same problem and struggling. My dr told me I do not have  Disease it could be related with over masturbation. Please post me your find g
its been annoying for me to have a penis which is curve....is there really no way to make it straight without making a surgery and how does this surgery happen and what would be its side effect if there is?
all these days i never really bothered abt the bent penis... but me and my gf have decided to go for sex.. having read the above posts, i know it wont make that much of a difference, but whenever i masturbate hard the skin kinda tears lightly.(not so much as it bleeds) the penis is bent towards to the left and the tear happens around that region..it hurts that time and later it heals up... sounds funny but thats the prob.. should i be worried? i really wanna know :(

PS : i don think i have  the peyronie's disease... still worried.
my boyfriend has a curved penis and is large as well. It doesn't hurt if i'm on top but almost any other position is very painful. Sometimes we have to go days without sex even when i really want it to because i'm in so much pain. Can somebody offer advice.
In fact most men have some curve to their penis.  If your penis is perfectly straight you one-in-a-thousand.  
Dont you think if u see all these people say that they have a curved penis that its totally normal and i think women find it better than a straight penis because how its rubs them when ur having intercourse atleast thats what i heard and lets hope for it.
i'll take a slight curve but when the curve looks like its looking back at itself then i get scared O-o
i'm 15 and when my penis is erect,well....it bends to the left and I DONT LIKE IT ! I want it to become normal but can i do it without surgery or telling my parents or anyone about it.? I'm really shy to tell this ti my parents. I also have these rash like round spots in the gental are. 2-3 are in the scortum and 3-6 are in the pibic region. Sometimes these itch like HELL ! and sometimes they dont itch. I want to cure this condition aswell but am ashamed to tell this to anyone let alone get help . PLZ TELL ME ABOUT HOW TO CURE THEM !!
hey dude i'm 14, and my penis bends to the right too, except that i'm right handed so that makes me feel pretty weird.... especially since everyone has been saying that their penis has a left bend if there right handed...... so ya, just know ur not the only one w/ a right bend. ;)
At the above poster, I'm the same way.

I noticed it around when I first hit puberty, at about 10 or 11 and its stayed this way since. I'm 15 currently.

It curves slightly to the right and upward. It isn't painful or anything, I was just curious about it because I didn't know how women think about it. I started masturbating at a very early age, probably around when I was in first or second grade. No, I'm not exagerrating.

I masturbate with my right hand, and I have a right-upward curve.

The reason I'm here though is because I've started into a relationship with someone, and I didn't want my first sexual encounter with her to be embarassing so i thought I'd do a little research.

Turns out its not all that bad, haha. I have the slight upward curve that everyone is saying women LOVE, but I'm still kind of worried about the fact that I curve slightly to the right. A couple people said that if you masturbate with the opposite hand it may help, so I'm going to try that out and see what happens. I don't masturbate that often though, maybe once or twice a week, so I'm not hopeful.

I'll post back if anything helps.

Thanks everyone.
help me...
i kinda have this bent penis...its pointed downwards (during erection).....another problem is,,the curve is at middle of my penis .....please help me anyone....can it really be straight??HOW??....i have not been using any medics or consulted with a physician.......what should i do????
I have a question/statement.
My boyfriend has a significantly curved leniency, and many times before we have had sex doggy but tonight it hurt really bad  in my pelvic area.. what could be the cause of this? I'm not sure if its cause of him or because of me but if someone could help me out id really appreciate it!
hello, i'm only 14 and obviously not sexually active yet apart from masturbating 1-2 times a day, but i am worried about my penis. When i am laying down and it is erect, it barely stands up at all, in fact it just about completely flops over. When i am standing up and it's erect, it stands out from my body, but it's sort of twisted and stands out left and is curved down. It even loses the erection within 10 seconds if i leave it alone. I always ejaculate, but i have trouble having an orgasm most of the time. As i said i'm not sexually active yet, but i am quite worried for down the road when i start. What can i do?
I have a question/statement.
My penis curves left I think it may be bad but here it's ok I'm starting today to curve it more tepees the right and in 20 days I will post again if I suceeded if not then wait longer
For younger viewers:

Im 26 and I spent the whole of my adolescence worrying about my junk. Too small? Curved? I got depressed, watched a lot of porn and masturbated a lot. Its a viscious circle, BREAK THAT CIRCLE NOW.

What is normal??
Everyones different.. normal would be to take the average of every thing.. average hair colour, average height, average shoe size, penis length, girth etc.. but you're not making a Manakin.. your making a person.. and it would be boring if we were all the same.

What about me?
Brown hair, brown eyes, 6 ft tall. Growing up I spent most of my time on PC so was a bit podgey and got round shoulders. Now i'm trying to get fit. My tool is currently 7" long, measured erect from pubic bone straight to the end; of course if your fat its effectively shorter than that because your fat covers it up at the base. My penis also curves to the left.. maybe 30 degree off of centre. I was insecure for years, especially about the curve, I only lost my virginity this summer.. at 26. Its not ideal. It was really special and with a girl I really love.. and thats how it should be.

So before I waffle on for hours, my advice for you younglings:

1. Cut the porn out.. and definately dont w4nk at the same time or you'll mess your head up and one day you wont be able to 'get it up' with your girlfriend.. dont believe me, read the thousands of posts on this very forum.

2. Its healthy to w4nk a bit, but dont do it too much, maybe once a week or so; I find that when I w4nk less I get more horny and more confident. Be gentle with it or you WILL damage it, especially if you're still growing. Never tug it or pull it or anything unnatural. The only pressure you should apply to it is something equivalent to the gentle pressure you get from a vagina, so be gentle with your little man!!!

3. School isn't just about studying, its about growing up, so don't miss out.

4. Don't believe everything your mates tell you. Not that many people are 8" or more especially at 14, although granted some are.. but too big can be a curse too.

5. Don't believe anything that claims to be 'Scientific' or based on 'Statistics' that is related to this sort of stuff. I am a scientist.. and a bloody good one too. Somehow I don't think you will find many studies, journal papers and the like that characterised the penises of young boys growing up and asked them questions about their masturbation techniques and then monitored the results. The only things you will find on the subject are not scientific and are based on people own interpretations of things.

6. Don't spend all your life on computer, get out there.. get fit, meet girls, fall in love.. live your life! You only get one shot at it.

7. Get fit, get rid of any fat around your waist, its really bad for your testosterone levels.. which if you are still growing is what you need. Buy yourself a pull up bar.

So dont stress about it.. live your life. There are ways to change the size/shape of your penis, but I think these are really dangerous if you are still growing and wouldnt recommend them.. if you mess it up, you are stuch with it, so if it aint broke dont fix it. If you think your penis is a bit small, go for smaller girls. My girlfriend comes up to my chin, which i think is perfect size (plus you can use her as a leaning post), and she finds mine quite big for her. We're all different shapes and sizes, even the girls.. remember that.
For older viewers:

If you've stopped growing like me.. and you've got a curve that causing you problems. You have a few options.

1. Surgery. Cutting lumps out of your penis doesnt seem like a sensible option to me until you've tried everything else.

2. Injections. I dont know much about this at all, but i did hear of it.

3. Stretches. This I think is the most sensible option and its not to radical.. i.e. the changes you make to your body are slow. So it will require patience and dedication. There are all sorts of illicit websites that will sell you videos of how to do these techniques (there is always someone ready to profit on someone elses pain). However the principle is really straight forward. If your penis curves to the left, that means that side of your penis is under developed (not including Peyronies.. however it can help with that apparantley). So its obvious that you need to develop that side of your penis (left side), to do that you need to force blood into the left side more than the right side. However this is where i'll be a bit realistic.. this isnt easy to do. These 'Jelq' techniques are developed more for people with straight scholgs allready who want to make it a bit bigger, if you've got a curve allready it can be a bit tricky to do, i tried it. It involves griping your john thomas with your thumb and index finger in a loop and forcing blood into your penis, but not too hard, and you dont want a full on erection for this or you'll never manage it. You have to do 100+ reps, lasting about 15 minutes or so, about 4 days a week. There are forums where people discuss this stuff at length and a few searches on google for something like "curved jelq forum" or "jelq against the curve" and you should find something. Like everything there are side affects, i've read posts where people claim to have reduced their sensitivity or its curved another way, twisted etc.. so its definatley not a guaranteed or easy thing to do, but might be worth a look.
I'm 48 and my penis has had a 45ish degree curve to the left since I was young.  It was not, and is not, caused by masturbation.  I always suspected mine was caused by the fact that I was a competitive swimmer most of my young life and pretty much lived in Speedos which did not stretch.  Girl walks by and guess what...nowhere for it to go, so it curves.  

I worried about this a lot at a young age and wondered if it was peirones disease as well, but whatever the case it has not been a significant problem for me.  Most women have quite a bit of room in there once you get past the vagina.  In fact, I've even been told that the extra "texture" is a positive!
Not try thats a myth, I never really masturbated when I was younger nor do I remember having a penis injury as a child, yet my penis still curves to the left and has been that way ever since I can remember. Allow it might be that masturbation can make it worsen. Any thoughts on this?
Its all good!
slightly upward curved penis here
Every girl I've been with loves it. "Built for pleasure" is a common phrase. Girls come easily, especially when I'm on top.
I say stop worrying and imagining what it would feel like and go meet a special someone and have sex. Use whatever curve you have to your advantage. Learn your female anatomy and show her G spot something she's never experienced via Penis. Seriously, it is something to be happy about. And if any girl think its strange when she sees it, she's obviously never had one inside of her.
Viewing 1-200 comments: