Cut, scab on penis
I've recently noticed a cut near the tip of my foreskin, even more recently the cut has hardened and scab covers the wound. It causes pain when i pull back on the skin. It seems to have caused a slight swell and redness at the tip. Will it heal by itself? It has been going on for a week or two right now. Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem, i'm still searching for an answer. Right on the tip of the penis where the skin covers the head. When I pull it back, Number one it hurts, I used to be able to pull it back all the way and now it hurts and i have a trouble pulling it forward whenever i clean in the shower. #2 there is like 2 or 3, looks like cuts right on the skin on the tip, that i can see it only if i pull it back slightly, It's not on the bottom, it is on the top. Now i had unprotected sex with a stripper and i don't know what this wound won't go away, it's been 4 months and it still hasn't healed. Is there anyone who has a similiar problem and can help me out. i'm really worried.
Filipmorris191 commented on Male Breast Cancer
Ford60 your status can't be blank ... Comment
Nov 18
Ford60 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Nov 16