Men's Health Community
Cut, scab on penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Cut, scab on penis

I've recently noticed a cut near the tip of my foreskin, even more recently the cut has hardened and scab covers the wound. It causes pain when i pull back on the skin. It seems to have caused a slight swell and redness at the tip. Will it heal by itself? It has been going on for a week or two right now. Thanks in advance.
1 Comment
I have the same problem, i'm still searching for an answer. Right on the tip of the penis where the skin covers the head. When I pull it back, Number one it hurts, I used to be able to pull it back all the way and now it hurts and i have a trouble pulling it forward whenever i clean in the shower. #2 there is like 2 or 3, looks like cuts right on the skin on the tip, that i can see it only if i pull it back slightly, It's not on the bottom, it is on the top. Now i had unprotected sex with a stripper and i don't know what this wound won't go away, it's been 4 months and it still hasn't healed. Is there anyone who has a similiar problem and can help me out. i'm really worried.