Men's Health Community
Cut Not Healing

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Cut Not Healing

This is kind of embarrassing but here goes; about a week ago I accidentally caught my penis in my zipper. I broke the skin from a portion of my foreskin up to a portion of the head of my penis. It wasn’t bad enough to need stitches or anything but it wasn't pretty as you can imagine. Since then I’ve been applying antibiotics daily and keeping it covered with gauze which I change on a regular basis. Despite all this it doesn’t seem to really be healing. Although there’s no bleeding the wound is still open and needless to say fairly painful. I think it’s gotten somewhat better as the pain is less than what it was but I am a bit concerned about how long it’s taking. Is there something I can or should be doing to get this to heal faster? I'm mostly concerned about getting an infection if it doesn’t heal soon.
1 Comment
OUCH! Just so you know, tearing type cuts take a bit longer to heal than surgical cuts because of the bruising to the tissues. It sounds like you are doing a good job of caring for your injury and that it the healing is progressing well. Because of the type of tissue and location, it will heal from the inside-out, but the swelling and tenderness should be decreasing by now. Some clear fluid drainage from the injury is normal and good, but if the area becomes hot, red, or the drainage becomes cloudy or bloody, it needs medical attention. Keeping the area clean and dry will speed the healing the best. At this point, steri-strips (adhesive tape-like "stitches") would be a moot point to close the skin edges, so keep doing what you're doing! If you attempt to have sex or masturbate, the enlargement may reopen the healing edges, causing prolonged healing and excessive scarring, so if you can avoid this, it is recommended...~MM
I too have suffered from these damned cuts/sores which never seem to heal this was nearly ten years ago and I HAVE FOUND THE CURE!!

Where you ask? Out the door and into nature.

Here is what you need to fix it and I mean good.

1.) abstain from sex and masturbation for a period of two weeks.

2.) get yourself some tea tree oil and some almond oil (preferred) or extra virgin olive oil.

3.) now be careful cause tea tree oil is mighty strong so mix about 10 drops with 30-40 drops of the almond or olive oil. Mix it good and keep away from eyes and wash hands good when done.

4.) now get yourselves some cotton balls and soak one ball half way and apply it to the injured area. Do this only twice a day. Improvements are quick but go the whole 2 weeks and build some of that romance. Then, go to town and have at it, BUT

5.) be sure to always service your lady slow like around the cheeks, the ears, the neck, the bussoms  and slowly work your way down to the Bermuda triangle. Now don't get scared, you dive on in and take your time until those sweet juices are all over her anterior and your face- that way youget to share the sweet sensation with her when you you back topside and she'll be plenty ready, grateful and ready to please.

So Yawl go have some good loving.

Your friend, Uncle Luke

P.S.  Calamine lotion will also heal it up just beware of a tendency to have it get over dry and start the cycle once more. Be good to yourselves and each other
JohnsonNY69 is ... Comment
May 24
zodiacqueen commented on photo
May 23
Piparskeggr commented on Pip sick...
May 23
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle