Men's Health Community
DRINKING TO MUCH SODA NO GOOD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

DRINKING TO MUCH SODA NO GOOD

hello everyone i have a question if you drink alot of soda which contains alot of sugar does it cause high blood sugar levels or does it cause low blood sugar. i remember about 3 months ago i drank about 4 cups of coffee and a 3 liter bottle of cola in a 9 hour period and i felt really weird. i had increased heartrate and a headache and was having some breathing problems as well plus i got a couple weird heartbeats. could drinking too much coffee and soda cause all those symptoms. i was thinking that maybe it was all the sugar intake and caffeine.
id say if drinking that much caffiene made you feel that way, dont do it again. sure caff can cause all those problems. its not good for anyone to drink those amounts of soda and coffee.
you are right they would cause the palps , it would push your sugar up and as it falls rapidly you would feel ill ! good luck x x
HELLO MARRA I KNOW ME AND YOU HAD SOME DISAGREEMENTS ON A COUPLE SUBJECTS BUT I HAVE A QUESTION WHEN I WAS DRINKING ALL THE SODA AND COFFEE I WAS EXPERIENCING TERRIBLE BREATHING PROBLEMS. MAYBE THE CAFFEINE?
i dont have a problem with you mate , just wanted to let ya know why no one would help ya on that subject ! this one i can help .
yes sob is caused by the palps , kinda like a panic attack ?
Yep, it's the caffeine. That's a LOT in a short amount of time. And that's an awful lot of sugar, too. Why not switch to diet, or drink water? All that regular soda is just going to make you fat.
Drinking that much soda on a regular basis can also cause diabetes in the long run. Soda is packed w/sugar and add that to your daily intake from else where-that's a lot of sugar. Everything in moderation :)
i have to tell you guys that iv switched to just 2 cups of coffee a day and i switched from cola to lemon lime soda. im drinking a 2 liter bottle of lemon lime soda everyday and im suffering from headaches everyday.
hey , fizzy drink is fizzy drink ! 2 ltr is a lot to have in one day .it is a huge mix of chemicals to have ! try squash or juice if you cant drink water , i dont like water myself so i do understand . all these chemicals can cause headache and some are carciogenic so please try to cut down because  your risk of diabeties is greatly increased too . good luck x x