Dark Discoloration/patches on glans penis. Vitiligo? What to do?

Over the past couple of months, what started off as a small brown/dark patch has covered quite a bit of area on my glans penis. It doesn't hurt/itch/pain/irritate at all. Neither are their any bumps. Have I contracted VITILIGO?

Cause going by the pictures I see on the internet, it sure does look very similar.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

P.s : If you need me to post a picture, I will.
Hi there!
Self diagnosis is not recommended. You should see a dermatologist to diagnose the condition. Dark brown patch or hyperpigmentataion could be due to eczema or fungal infection.Vitiligo causes hypo pigmented lesion on the glans.It is an autoimmune disease. The various modalities of treatment available range from creams to surgery. The treatment is individualized based on the age, extent of vitiligo, spread etc. By and large PUVA therapy is one of the best ways to treat it. Consult a dermatologist.
Take care and regards!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.