Men's Health Community
Delayed Puberty (late penis development)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Hello, I'm 19 years old and a little bit concerned with my penis growth development. Let me start out by saying I've had this problem ever since I reached middle school. In the locker room I started noticing changes of penis development from other people simply because their penis and testes were larger than mine at the time and on top of that they all had pubic hair. It got me worried in middle school because not only I thought my penis had not developed yet but I also thought I hadn't started puberty yet due to the fact I had no pubic hair, no hair whatsoever, my voice hadn't changed and I looked younger than everyone else in my grade. I literally had seen no changes in myself in middle school. People I hung out with looked like they were early bloomers or their puberty status was normal for their age. I basically just looked/acted younger than most kids in my grade in middle school. I even remember one time an old friend of mine pantsed me in front of three other old friends of mine because I was too shy/nervous to show off my penis and everyone started saying how small it was after he did it. I began to notice that I developed my first pubic hair in 8th grade. Eventually I found out from my doctor that I was considered to be a late bloomer after all, which made so much sense to me. Once I reached high school, I began to understand the significance of masturbation and girls around 9th grade (first ejaculation was in 9th grade, which was when I was 15 yrs. old, later in the year of 2007). I then began to notice major changes in myself about 10th grade. My voice started to change and penis even grew a little bit, but it still looked small in terms of girth. Length wise I would say it was about 6 inches, maybe a little smaller, which is average in length but it still looked like an undeveloped penis because of my girth was small. I also have high-functioning autism so I don't know if that has anything to do with my late development or late penis development. So, back to my primary concern... I'm currently concerned about the girth of my penis. When it's fully erect my girth seems below average (4.7-4.8 when fully erect). When it's flaccid smallest I've seen it is about 3.8 inches. Is 4.7-4.8 inch girth considered what people call a 'pencil ****' or a thin penis? My testicles seem small as well, don't hang too low, and I'm not sure if my testicles are fully developed because they're slightly small and don't hang that low at all. My scrotum skin has a redish color though so that could mean maybe my testicles stopped growing, which is not so much of a big concern at all to me as to the girth of my penis. This concerns me because since I'm a late bloomer I don't know when my penis will stop growing. Although the length of my penis has increased over the years (currently 7 inches) my girth looks like it has increased very little in size and I'm hoping my girth would increase by 0.2-0.4 inches at least. I'm guessing since I'm a late bloomer that my penis would noticeably change and as a result stop growing at around my earylish twenties. My question is if my penis is still developing in girth based on the fact that I'm a late bloomer, everything I explained above, and from what I hear the increase of girth of the penis is the last step of penis development? Also, could having high-functioning autism delay my puberty development and/or penis development?
Everybody is different, but I think that the safest thing would be to exercise.  Not only start doing aerobic exercise, but start sensible weight lifting.  This will raise your testosterone and give you a masculine edge that a lot of young guys are lacking these days.  It's because unless they are athletes, many young people don't walk anywhere or do active things on a routine basis.  Women are more concern with how everything else looks on a guy, and the penis last, in my experience.  Honestly, what scares many women is one that is too big for them.  So if there is any way you could focus on being fit and a little muscular with the self-assurance that comes with that, it would honestly serve you well.  
Hi Brian, first we are worlds apart in age, so a little refexion, when I left school in the UK, 1962 at 15, I had a mate who was aready shaving and had pubic hair since he was 9 and was well hung, and me started shaving at 17, so yes we are all differant and lots of my mates then we all slowly progressed, so do I take that your 6 inchs is erect, then thats not that bad, it puts you around above average, so if you want to beef yourself up try jelqing, just go to pegym, on there look for the beginners page and start the program, just dont rush it or push it, just keep to the program, there lots of help on there.
Good Luck
Thanks @NOHARD, does jelqing really work?? Does it take months to notice any increase in size? What I'm explaining more about is my penis development and if it's still developing based on the fact that I'm a late bloomer. I'm also unsure if my **** is considered to be in the thin penis or the pencil **** category based on the size of my girth? Also, my **** is 7 inches when it's erect, not 6...but I've never been worried about my length cuz it does seem rather longer than average length. Also, could having high functioning autism delay my puberty development and/or penis development?
Thanks @Caryopteris, I'm aware that exercising does increase a man's testosterone level, which is why I need to get back to the gym lol. But what I'm explaining more about is my penis development and if it's still developing based on the fact that I'm a late bloomer. Also, could having high functioning autism delay my puberty development and/or penis development?
Hi Brian, OK jelqing should also incress your thickness as well as its length, its not a quick way out it does take time, but just go to pegym there you will find better answers, and you can have a look round and pick up some tips, and its all free.
Good luck