Delayed ejaculation (I'm only 25)
I've been having delayed ejaculation problems since I started having sex at age 18.

First my brief health history. I've always been overweight but I'm thinner than I ever was in my life. I'm 25 now. My blood pressure and cholesterol are a little high but still in the normal range. My liver is fatty since I was an alcoholic for 3 years but I've been sober for the past 7 months now. I use to abuse weed since 18 but I've been clean for 5 months now.

I've only had 3 sexual partners in my life. And the issue popped up with all 3 of them. My first girlfriend (who I dated for 2 years and we lost our virginity to each other) has been my only consistent sexual partner. We would have sex for hours (like 2 to 6 hours) but I still couldn't *** 95% of the time. She could orgasm multiple times but would get sore if we went on for more than 3 hours. I was only able to *** when I jerked myself or she would jerk me off. Even then it was no guarantee. That was when I was 18 to 20

The other 2 girls were only a one night stand each (1 when I was 21 and the other I was 22). And both times, with both girls, ejaculating was impossible. And I even lost my erection halfway through having sex with the second girl.

I've been on and off antidepressants since I was 16. I've only felt confident enough to pursue women when I was on my medication. Otherwise I can hardly function around people. I have depression and general anxiety disorder.

I can keep my erection while masturbating. And ejaculation may take a solid hour or more but I can almost always ejaculate when I masturbate.

Some advice please? I'm single and been out of the dating game for years because of this. I want to start dating again but we have sex I'm afraid the pattern is just gonna repeat. And she'll feel like it's her fault, like the last 2 women did.
Okay, so due to your medical history, you may have problems with the transportation of sperm from the testes to the penis, due to high cholesterol / fatty acid levels in the urethra.

However, this could also be a subconscious effect due to your experiences with depression, GAD, and antidepressants. I would suggest having this checked with a GP or a urologist; if they find nothing wrong, then I would suggest you visit a therapist for help with your mental health problems.

I hope this answer was satisfactory! :)
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.