Men's Health Community
Difficulty staying hard

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Difficulty staying hard

Recently my boyfriend has begun to have problems staying hard during sex, also with reaching climax. It started last week and we can't figure out why it is happening. Nothing noticeable has changed with his health and lifestyle. He has no problem getting hard but he loses the stiffness after a while which in turn means he can't reach climax - neither from sex or me getting him off. He is getting so frustrated with himself and today he was very angry. I don't know what to do, does anyone have any advice for us?
1 Comment
You could try a penis ring. It is meant to keep the blood inside the penis, so it stays hard. You can get these in a sex shop, but also in some.. I don't know the name of the shop but it's where you can buy condoms.

The cause of men not staying hard is almost always psychic, but you could try to get more variation in your sex life. Try some different positions or locations for instance.

Good luck!
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle