Men's Health Community
Disadvantage of Not masturbating
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Disadvantage of Not masturbating

Is there any disadvantage of not masturbating for an unmarried person?
5 Comments
Blank
Hi Danial, Yes you need to keep yopur sperm system moving, or this could give you problems, if your sperm thickens you will have problems ejeculating, and when you do your get pains.
Good Luck
Blank
2167803_tn?1338533351
Thanks.How often it is safe to masturbate? Is it ok if one masturbates once or twice a week?
Blank
Hi Danial, Yes quite safe, its overmasturbating say 3 to 4 times a day that can give you big problems with your health.
Good Luck
Blank
2167803_tn?1338533351
I started masturbating when I was 18.(now im 33).Since the very beginning I could not masturbate more than thrice a week.Rarely it was twice a day.Does this mean I have had less sexual strength because after the masturbation I felt
exhausted and deep sense of guilt.Even now I masuterbate once or twice a week and feel exhausted and don't like anything sexual for at least 1 to 2 days.
Blank
Hi Danial, Never feel guilty about masturbating, I thing its 99% of men do or have masturbated, and some more than others, but at 3 times a week your ok, just remeber its healthy, and it keeps you from clogging up, keeps the tubes clean, as for less sexual strength I think your ok, but find a good woman, she will do the power of good, then after making love 3 times in one evening the you can say, boy do I fill tired, but done worry you can be back at it the next mornig, no trouble.
Be Healthy masturbate with a clear mind.
Good Luck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...