Discharge from penis while defecating
I was recently defecating and I felt like I had some white discharge (that looked like semen) came out of my penis. After doing some research, I've read that it could be related to the prostate; however, I wanted to get some more info on this. Is it normal? Should I be concerned? I am 19. Please provide me with any info, I appreciate it. Thanks
Correction: I felt like I had to urinate but when I pushed some fluid came out that looked like semen.
ya I am 17 and a couple of times when pooping this has happen to me. Usually when I am having some trouble going and have to push, I discharge what seems to be semen. Were you pushing your poop out really hard or were you relaxed? If you were pushing hard next time just relax and spread your legs and sit on the toilet for as long as it takes for your poop to naturally come out. If you are discharging while relaxed and you have doen nothing to provoke it then go to a doctor. So if you are having the trouble I have had and still sometimes have, I think you will be fine, if that helps.
A related discussion, small panis was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.