Men's Health Community
Discharge of semen without erection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Discharge of semen without erection

### DISCHARGE OF SEMEN WITHOUT ERECTION ###
HELP ME PLSSS

This is sanjay , im 26 male single, no sexual relationship, my problem is i discharge a few drop of semen with no sexually excitation, no masturbating, no even a sexual thought, its discharges about two to three drop of semen with bowel movement in groin and i feel pain while discharging semen. And i was masturbating for 6 years and now for the past six months i have been facing this problem and now im going to marry within two years, so i like to know about the reason about discharge semen without erection, or am i diseased or anything will affect my future sex life ?

please reply me,
your friendly
1 Comment
As you mention, you got few drops of semen while your normal bowel movement in toilet? if this is the problem, do you think that you are pressing hard for defacation that is causing strain to glands and causes release. Try to change your life style and food. First, go for total vegetarian diet, try to take lot of raw{uncooked, fresh green} vegetables and fruits, lots of water. Go for 3Km of walk or if you can go for Run in morning this will increase your endurance. Wake up early in morning around 5am and sleep in night around 10pm. Donot give pressure while in toilet.
Follow this guideline and tell me if any change in your problem...
Or to  doctor clinic for complete medical check up.
Best of luck!!!!