Discomfort cause of circumcision or something else
I am circumcised and have been since I was a baby. I am 20 years old. I find the glans rubbing on my clothing very uncomfortable, the glans is very sensitive. And it gets extremely itchy around the circ scar line during the day. I also have a uncomfortable feeling when peeing. Nothing looks abnormal and I went to a doctor an he told me it was fine. This has been bothering me for a long time now. Is all of this discomfort because I am circumcised and dont have a foreskin to  protect and keep the area moist? Or could there be something else wrong? it is very very uncomfortable 24/7 I wear silk underwear now and it is still bothersome. Do all circumcised guys suffer this discomfort? Please help. Do other men have this problem?
I don't think so. I'm not circumcised and I know that feeling your talking about when your tip rubs up against something it feels very unconferble. I can't really help here but what I would recommend would be see other doctors about this. Just because one says its fine doesn't mean other doctors will to. Also sorry for my bad English I'm sweedish :)
Hi Fighter, Look for foreskin reaugmentation, it can be done, you will find some info if you google altpenis, and if you google foreskin reaugmentation.
Good Luck
I'm circumcised and I do feel the head of my penis rubbing on my clothes.  Frankly, I like the feeling.  As you get older the sensitivity will diminish.  As for the peeing can you be more specific?
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle