Men's Health Community
Discomfort inside penis after mutual masturbation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I had mutual masturbation with a married guy 6 weeks ago. He touched his penis, and then mine, and may have some precum on his hand. He stroked my penis very hard, and I felt very uncomfortable and stopped him.
My penis was not fully hard during the whole process.
Since then I have been having following symptoms:
A. Discomfort inside my penis, from base to the opening, a little pain, it feels the urine cannot come out smoothly, and I need to push a little to pee. After peeing, it seems I still have some left in there. Also go to pee more often;
B. some pain in my left testicle, a small pea sized thing in my left groin area painful, some pain in my lower left abdoman, and a pea sized thing on my left neck painful, and sharp random headache, tired feeling behind my left knee.
No bumps, no blisters anywhere.
5 days after exposure, got tested for chlamydia, gonerriha, syphilis, and herpes, all negative;
12 days after exposure, got tested for chlamydia and gonerriha by swap, all negative. My doc also gave me chlamydia and gonerriha treatment: 1 shot for gonerriha and 2 pills for chlamydia. Both tests negative;
24 days after exposure, tested for herpes, and negative.

After 6 weeks, all my symptoms are there. My questions:
A. Any STDs I need to do now?
B. is it posdible that my penis got injured by the tough masturbation? How to check for it?
Saw a urologist, and she didn't want to help me with any STD stuff. A prostate cancer screening test pending.

Any input would be appreciated.
Did your Dr check you for a urinary track infection? It sounds like you do have some of the symptoms. If this is what's going on it's easy to treat with medication. If your Dr did not test for this go back and ask him to. If this is not the problem find another urologist and have more testing done. It sounds like you've been tested for all possible STD's and they've came back negative so that's not the problem.
Thank you for answering my question.
I tested negative for chlamydia and gonerriha 5 days and 12 days after exposure and my dic gave me treatment for both. The only concern is maybe my gonerriha is medicine resist?
I got tested on syphilis only 5 days after exposure, so it was not conclusive.
Got tested on herpes 23 days after exposure, it is not conclusive either, right?
I will go back tested for both syphilis and herpes next week ( almost 2 months then). What other STDs should I test? HIV ? HepB?
If my penis got injured by the rough masturbation, after 7 weeks it should be recovered, right? But I still feel the pain inside penis.
By the way, saw a urologist last week and did PSA ( prostate statistical antigen) and cane back my prostate is normal.
What should I do now?
Thanks.
My dic checked my urine samples twice for uti, but didn't find anything wrong. My urologist did same , and also didn't find anything.
If I go see another urologist, what should I test for?
Thank you so much !
If my penis got injured by the rough masturbation, should I see a urologist or my family doctor? Is there any way they can check my injury? Or any medicine can help with my I jured penis? Thanks.
If I were you, I'd see the urologist rather than the family doctor and explain exactly what the problem is. With all the tests you've had done, it seems unlikely that a disease is the cause; you might want to investigate if a penis fracture is a possibility, but all of this requires a doctor's expertise. Meanwhile, to just help soothe the soreness of your penis, you could try a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), which can give comfort to your sore member and help to revitalize it.
Thank you so much.
I will do one more STD screening, and see a good urologist.
After more than two months after the mutual masturbation, I got tested for all possible STDs, including HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HEPb, HEPc, herpes, all came back negative. Are they conclusive?
But my symptoms still there: headache, discomfort inside penis tube, pain in my left testicle, tired left leg, pain jn my left groin area, etc.
My prostate statistical antigen test came back normal.
What could be the problem? What should I do?
Can I have sex with my wife now?
What other STDs should I test?
Really don't know what to do now. If my penis got injured from the rough masturbation, after 2 months, it should be healed up, right? But I still feel the discomfort inside the penis tube.
What should I now? Somebody help me!