Men's Health Community
Dizziness that won't go away.

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Dizziness that won't go away.

My husband has been "dizzy" for about 4 months now. At first the family physician ruled it as a sinus infection. After going back twice and getting different kinds of antibiotics they decided to do a full blood count.  All of that came back fine, nothing was wrong. From there they sent him to a ear, nose, throat specialist.  They checked his hearing and did several exams in the office. Said they could find nothing wrong, and that is was probably something that would go away in time.  They gave him some exercises to do with his neck/head but they are not working.  His dizziness had gotten lesser and lesser but now all of a sudden we are like at the beginning again with him being so dizzy he has to stop what he's doing.  
Should I be worried or is it just a bad case of vertigo that he is going to have to live with the rest of his life?
Avatar n tn
my mother has verdago and the doctor gave her meds, and it stoped, also blood pressure can do it as well i would go to a specialist for head nose throat, or an eye doctor, possibly, but they have meds that stop it!!! eventuall it will pass with the meds, she doesn't have it but once a year now....sorry
Avatar n tn
How old is he? also is he walking with his feet spreed apart more than normal? You may want to get an MRI and have a neurosurgon look at it.He could be suffering from NPH (normal pressure hydrocephilus) Friend of my had it and after 10,000 in Doctor bills and a bunch of i don't knows a Doctor suggested it might be NPH although he didn't have all the symptons a neurosurgon said it was.A simple operation in one day out the next put himself back to normal.Good luck and I hope y'all find the problem.Oh by the way my friend was 42 yrs old.
Avatar n tn
Hi he may have a middle ear infection.If so he will have to take infection drugs for about one month.Also he will need drugs to cause draining to unclogged the sinus and tubes that go in to ears.He also could have a bad thyroid problem.Also a possbile hormone imbalance.Does he have headaches also.He needs to have a brain scan asap.This may not be a huge problem nothing that could be life threating,but I would have it look at futher asap!Good luck.
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout
16 hrs ago by gymdandee
Piparskeggr is now 16 month out from th... Comment
Jul 28
Hormones For Better Sleep Better, G...
Jul 28 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle