Do I have a hernia or an infection?
About 2 months ago I started to feel a slight tingling in my testicles. I only felt it when I concentrated on it. Usually when I went to bed but also when I went about my day if I focused on it. Everything looked fine. I was told it might be psychological. After about 2 weeks it went away but after about a week it came back. It went away and came back for a few weeks. Then It got stronger. I noticed that my scrotum skin was a bit redder and that my left testicle was a bit higher than my right. I knew that one of the use to hang higher but I couldn't remember if this was the one. I never really looked at my testicles before really good.

I also felt that my left testicle had a varicose vein in it. The tingling sensation became a burning sensation that would come and go. The doctor I went to thought it's epididymitis so he gave me two weeks of antibiotics. They didn't help. The sensation would come and go.

There where no lumps, no swelling, no rashes, nothing.

A week after i stopped taking the antibiotics, I noticed that my left testicle had fallen further down and it was no longer hanging higher than the right. It was now lower. If I sucked in my gut the left testicle would raise and if I release it would fall down.

I also noticed that before when I would take baths the left testicle would not rise in the water now it does. And the vein I though was varicose was no longer as thick but those below it where.

Now I feel better generally. I always feel fine when I'm standing, It's when I'm sitting sometimes and especially when I'm laying down that I feel something.

Can anyone guess whats wrong with me? I'm now sure that the doctor was wrong and that it isn't epididymitis.
I should note that I'm 24 and not sexually active.

I was helping a friend clean out his basement before all of this happened.

And I should note that now when laying down I also feel like a tingling behind me anus. This could be from the antibiotics because they gave me an ichy anus but it's there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Your testicles need to move around to control their temperature.  It's what they do.  A varicose vein (varicocele) can raise the temp of your testicle and affect fertility.  If you have not seen a urologist, you might want to make an appointment and get it all sorted out.  

You may be extra aware of the area because of muscle tightness.  Maybe your psoas muscle or some other deep muscle is too tight from sitting too much.  More exercise and less time in a chair may help.  Be sure to get the new sports underwear that hold everything in place without chafing.  Guys swear by those products.  
Oh wow, thats a new answer. Thank you.

You might be right. I draw and before this happened I was in a chair a lot. Like for the most of the day drawing.
I understand that the testicles move around a lot. But what seem to happen was like my left testicles the veins and cords got caught in something and it pulled the testicle up. Now after 2 months it's been released and the testicle fell down. The top vein seems normal but those below it, appear to be slightly varicose.

I fear this might be a blood clot that appeared. A week ago after standing for 2 hours in a museum i felt like something push through the vein in my testicle.

The thing was I was feeling the tingling in both testicles and i still kind of feel a sensation that is like I have a worms in my scrotum or a burning like sensation from time to time. It's not like before and most days I'm fine.
Erections are fine, ejaculations are fine, urination is fine.

The tingling went from being constant to feeling mostly when I lay down or sit down.

Also one thing to point out.

Before when I would tighten up my sphincter muscle and release. I would feel the tingling come on in both of my testicles. It would come like 2-3 seconds later, like it would rush to it.

If you have any further advice I would gladly listen to it. Thank you.
It could be a varicocele (varicose vein).  And varicose veins can develop clots.  Also, twists can happen, called a testicular torsion.  This is an emergency type problem, and I think the pain would have sent you to the emergency room.  But a urologist is the best doctor to see.  He can assess you for varicocele or epididymitis and reassure you about testicular torsion not being the problem.  But honestly I think tight muscles could be just irritating the nerves additionally.  Seeing a urologist is the best way to find out what's what.  
FDA issued a warning letter
1 hr ago by gymdandee
remar commented on dominosarah's status
Feb 05
ljhomes is ... Comment
Feb 04
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle