Does a man still ejaculate using a penis pump? We want to get pregnant
My husband is 46, diabetic and has been having ED problems for about 2 years. FINALLY he went to the doctor. We tried Cialis once and it helped a little, but he was still unable to have a strong erection for long. If he tries a penis pump, will he still ejaculate? We want to get pregnant. I just wasn't sure how the pump works. I see that there's a ring to place on the penis. Does the erection itself, give him an arosed feeling? Does he have to remove the ring to climax? Does a pumped up penis then function "normally". Basically, Can I get pregnant this way, or will we need some sort of assistance from an infertility specialist? (I had no trouble getting pregnant in the past - we have two kids). Thanks.
the Pump creates a vacuum around the penis to force blood into it and cause it to swell. Im not sure about if it will help him ejaculate, but maybe you want to experiment a little before the actual intercourse, and see if he can still ejaculate.
These pumps aren't often inexpensive, so be sure before trying one.  They will get the penis expanded and hard, and the ring is used to keep the penis maxed out and the blood from flowing back out.  I would think that it would constrict the flow of an ejaculation.  You could try it without the ring.  Hopefully, once he is pumped up, his erection would hold until he can ejaculate.  
I think if it gets him hard he would be able to ejaculate so yes in my opinion a penis pump could work for this!
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle