MEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Does mastrubate create any problem
by anantharajn, Dec 18, 2007
Dear sir / Madam
does mastrubate create any problem becuase i used to day from so many years because of this i feel unusal when i wake up early morning later engaging in some activitty i fell good.
but becuase of mastrubate my penis getting shorter & nowdays while doing this i get satisfied after rubbing into my bed with in a short span its does not takes long time
and does it affect during my sex with my life partner after marriage
Member Comments (10)
by crazywillie, Dec 21, 2007
Dont worry Mate you wont go blind or anything like that, many doctors say masturbation is good for your heath.

I had Prostatitis 20 years ago, took antibiotics for 8 months to clear it up, my Urologist told me if I had sex every day that it would help, my Wife nearly freaked when I told her that, no problem I just masturbated every day.

Now 20 years later I visited another Urologist who told ne that my prostrate is as good as a 35 year old, I am 65 next year, unless you belong to some organization that tells you that masturbation is evil I would not worry about it, just enjoy, heaps better than getting a sexual transmitted disease, and you dont have to pay  fill a girl up with booze.
by cwongwh, Dec 22, 2007
hi Fren,
I hv that problem in my teens up till mid 20s (i mean masturbating)... i dun tink it affects u that much, but now i do hv erection problems... not sure if its related.
by SeriousSam, Dec 23, 2007
You both mention erection problems under the normal course of events?  Silly question?  Are either of you overweight? If so the that might be the real culprit not masturbation.
by roy111, Aug 14, 2008
hi to all members...
i am frm pune, 25 yrs old recently got married....i have in masturbating since i was 11 yrs old.2 times or somtimes 3 times a day i used to mastrubate...now i am facing some probs. erection probs. whenever i am about to hav sex with my wife.my penis gets erect but no soon before i enter it.i ***... cant even hold more then 30 sec. moreover whenever it *** for another 30 mins to erect. is this normal...i use viagra for sex.still using viagra i can do sex but *** easily....am i became impotence after mastrubating so easily...

this is a fact tht the more u mastrubate the more u lose time to ***...i mean the more u mastru.u com easily...can u guys suggest me wat to do..but dont give me to consult a doc.

wat should i do....pls help me guys

by rankett, Aug 14, 2008
> this is a fact tht the more u mastrubate the more u lose time to ***...

It is pointless to keep masturbating if you already have a wife which responds to your sex needs. Just quit masturbation and enjoy your wife. Is that so difficult to guess?
by rankett, Aug 14, 2008
> does mastrubate create any problem

You already had some good replies on this, here is mine: no, masturbation is not a problem. The fact alone that you instinctively do it tells something. Just do not overdo it and keep a well-balanced diet rich in zinc (each ejaculation costs too much to our body in zinc).
by rankett, Aug 14, 2008
> I hv that problem in my teens up till mid 20s (i mean masturbating)...

Masturbation is not a problem, but a natural male reaction to sexual impulses.

> i dun tink it affects u that much, but now i do hv erection problems... not sure if its
> related.

There is no causal or statistical relationship between masturbation and erectile dysfunction in an otherwise healthy man. Its effect on erection is no other than the one expected after intercourse: the body takes some break until the next effort.
by halabole, Oct 21, 2008
hi peopls... i'm a boy 16 years old and i always do that masturbate thing... just like any one in my school... well my dad says it's bad thing to do... i think he is right... becouse when i stoped doing it my muscls realy was growing up but when i started to do it realy took all my muscls a way now i'm realy week like that " | " so thick!

please tell me what should i do in my case and my age...
by Voodoochild, Oct 21, 2008
that made no sense to me whatsoever...
you stopped masturbating and your arm muscles began to dissapate??
strange