Does my guy have porn and masturbation induced ED?
Hi there,
My boyfriend of three years started masturbating very frequently to porn over the last year and I've noticed our sex life dwindling since then. He says that sex with me is just more complicated than a quick masturbation session. I'm afraid that his habit is ruining his ability to gain and keep an erection. How do I know if he has this problem? He is not the easiest person to talk to about this (he gets very angry and defensive when I bring up the lack of sex we have).
How do I approach him with this topic?
Hi Lovelife, I think from what your saying, somebody is not very happy where we are in this relationship, if you are the type of female who loves to be loved, I then think your on a downward slid, with a guy who prefers to masterbate to porn, than have real he man sex, with the real person he is surpossed to be in love with.
Could be time to toss a coin, do I stay or Do I walk.
Sorry but thats the way I can only look at it.
Good Luck
Hi Lovelife, sorry forgot to add, if he carrys on the way he is, then he will have porn enduced ED, but I hope by then your having a good sex life somewhere else, he's a sad loser.
Good Luck
Sexless, that statement you made that he says sex is more complicated with you is not very nice. I know that sex dwindles over time with regular partners but for him to put it that way is a sign that is love for you is also dwindling. I would have a long talk with him about this.
Many times ones sex life is affected by illness and other physical problems as we age, if sex is taken out of the equation, what will you relationship consist of then?
Thank you for your reply. Those are words (his love for me is also dwindling) that I didn't want to hear, but needed to.
Thank you.
Thank you for your response.
I've been considering leaving the relationship as sex is very important to me and he did say that if it was that important, I might be happier elsewhere.
I think you (and he) are right.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle