Men's Health Community
Does the foreskin help when ejaculating?

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I was wondering if you you are not circumsised is it easier to acive a more plesurable ejaculation? I am circumsised and it is sometimes really hard to masterbate without lotion becasue my dry hand cannot do the trick. Is this the case? Becasue I have talked to friends who are not circumsised that say it is a lot easier. and if it is, then is there anyway since I am circumsised guy to achive more pleasure?
Avatar n tn
Ejaculation is only the act of the semen coming out of the penis. The sudden pleasurable sensation is what's known as the orgasm - the two usually occur simultaneously, but they are two different functions. If you experiment around with it by going for longer, or stimulating yourself in different ways, the orgasm will get more pleasurable with practice.

If you need it, stick with the lubrication. Too much friction makes it difficult for any guy. When I was younger, hand lotion always worked, and I wish I'd discovered it sooner than I did - the friction had made masturbation near impossible for me otherwise. There are also lubricants made specifically for sex that are sold commercially, and they have a big market in the US where so many men have been circumcised.

Another option I found out a number of years later  was that it's possible to expand the skin on the penis, so it's more loose and there's less friction from rubbing, by intermittently stretching what's there already. One can also expand enough skin to effectively replace the missing foreskin (termed "foreskin restoration" by those who've done it), which takes a longer time, but in my experience it has made a difference as to the amount of pleasure felt from orgasm and the ease of reaching it.

The tough answer is that you're stuck with what you got, but if that isn't enough for you, there are options for improving it.
okay thanks, but ya the whole friction thing *****. I will probasbly just stick with lotion.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle