Dribbling urine after masterbating
Hi my son is 15 years old and is complaining of dribbling urine after masterbating. He has been having this problem for 2 to 3 years now and it doesn't happen very often. I'de be very interested to find out what this is. Some months ago, for a completely unrelated issue we saw our local doctor and a a urine sample was requested but everything showed up fine, i dont know if that counts for much. He ejaculates normally but once he's finished masterbating he says he goes for a pee normally afterwards without pain but sometimes immeditatly after or 5 minutes later, he developes pain in his penis and a weird feeling pain under his anus. Is this serious?
Hi, yes how do you know so much about your sons sexual acts.I find it very strange that you know so much details about his system and the private acts.I think he needs to see a Urology doctor,and you need to see a Counselor.Your family is a little to close if you know what I mean!
Urinating after sex is common in both sexes.  At the time of ejaculation, there is a muscle spasm that affects the bladder.  If the bladder is full at the time he masterbates the spasm will often either make the person need to urinate right after sex or there will be a small amount of urine after the ejaculation is completed.  He may simply need to pee before he masterbates.  If this doesn't remedy the problem, then he may have a weak bladder, or he may have some low grade inflammation of the prostate.  I suggest seeing a urologist if this continues.  It is good that he trusts you enough to discuss this delicate problem.  It shows he is responsible and is taking charge of his health issues.  Good for you.
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle