Men's Health Community
Dry, rough and red penis head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Dry, rough and red penis head

Hi, for about 6-7 months I noticed a rough patch of skin on the the head of my penis. The rough skin covers about 3/4 of the head. It covers the top and around the mouth.It is dry and irratated and seems to have cracks in the skin. It feels rough. In the center there are small bumps which are the same reddish color. I tried just vaseline and it seemed to help the dryness slightly so I tried hydrocortisone and there still was no significant improvement. I then got a prescription for 2.5% hydrocortisone from my doctor and it hasn't improved. I haven't had sex before and i was thinking it might have been from rough masterbation (masturbation) previously, but I'm not sure. I really need help. Thanks

Note: I am circumsized
1 Comment
Note: It does not itch or hurt.