Aa
A
A
Close
Dull/throbbing pain between anus and scrotum
First, I know I should see a doctor about this but I do not have good health insurance right now.

This started about 2-3 weeks ago. I have a dull pain that is not constant on the left side, between my anus and scrotum sack. If I press near the tip of the pelvic bone, I can stimulate the pain. I feel the pain if I put pressure on the area or "suck in" my anus (not sure what the medical term for this is) and when walking or running. See the pic below, I circled the area where it feels like the pain is coming from.

Notes:
- I dont feel a bulge, thought it could be a hernia

- It seems like the pain is internal

- I don't have any issues urinating, doesn't burn, and I the intervals haven't changed

- I have been having more bowels movements in the morning, but this could be due to me drinking more coffee lately

- I have no issues sexually, I can ejaculate just fine, no issues with erection, etc.

- I am active 3-4 days a week. I run/jog, play sports, and cycle.

- I have a desk job 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
How often do you masturbate?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
647273 tn?1292094741
Hi,

It is possible that you have prostatitis. I have had this for many years now and experienced a dull ache, but sometimes severe ache in the region between the scrotum and rectum. I have been treated for this on numerous occasions.
I have also had a resection of the prostate and bladderneck at the age of 30. Even with that I have still experienced the pain in this area.
In 1996 I was diagnosed with a neurogenic bladder and started to self cath. In 2008 while hospitalized with a kidney infection and pneumonia I was also diagnosed with a fistula (hole) between my prostate and rectum. For the last three years now I have had a suprapubic catheter and a urethral catheter a year before that. At times the pain between the scrotum and rectum is much more severe now.

All the best.

Ron
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
8 hrs ago
19078612 tn?1471990602
Blank
RogueJedi is ... Comment
14 hrs ago
358304 tn?1409713092
Blank
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle