ED - Sudden Erectile Dysfunction
I am 28, single. I used to Masturbate 2/3 times a week. A month ago, I have decided to quite. But when I tried to do it again, it doesn't erect at all.
one more thing is, when I talk to my girl friend over phone very closely, it erects. It doesn't erect only when I try to do masturbate.

There was no change in my lifestyle for last one month except applying 'Ketoconazole' anti-fungal shampoo and cream (only external use). Soon after I noticed erectile dysfunction, I stopped taking the medicine. I wonder if this would have impact on my erection?

Should I wait for a few weeks to see if I come back normal. Please advise whet should I do to cure this?  
Please advise !
Ketoconazole is not known to cause erectile dysfunction. Since you are having erections when you were masturbating, you may be having erectile dysfunction which is psychological in nature. Causes may be psychological, smoking, alcohol, illicit drugs and medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid conditions, poor circulation, low testosterone, depression, spinal cord and neurological causes. In your case it looks more psychological and psychological counseling helps. Sildenafil is the drug of choice for erectile dysfunction. However it is available only on a doctor's prescription who will also assess the type and cause of erectile dysfunction before prescribing any drug

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

suryaallam added the Weight Tracker
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle